Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So $239 shipped from Size?.. Never ordered from them.. Is it worth it if I have to pay customs and what not[emoji]128577[/emoji]

4/12 right now. As I stated earlier, I am only picking up (1) pair for myself. Anyone in the long island/ NYC area can expect to find a sz. 8 at 6pm at the following locations.

Footlocker - Smith haven Mall
Footaction - Smith Haven Mall
Finish Line - South Shore Mall

Last edited:
Has anyone on the #NTShiekhStruggleSquad go their Shiekh email yet?  It's been an hour already for when they are normally released out.

Last edited:
That pic has me thinking I should have never sold my 88s. So beautiful. Also made me smile thinking about that thread and the infamous back door link
happy.gif
Ha! I will always have that thread saved in my subscriptions.  That's the day stopped lurking and joined NT.

I was afraid to use that backdoor link, but a lot cooked on that day!  I was lucky that FNL let me pass the splash page and easily got a pair.

I picked up a VNDS pair months later for a good price. That's the pair I wear often.  Glad I did b/c prices are outta hand now!

just got a call from Champs! 3 out of 4 for my raffles. cant complain about that. 3 pairs locked, LETS GO! 

Why did Shiekh pick the OG Retro Cement 4 release to be the release that they make people sweat over? 

They literally having us sweat HARD this time around in comparison to past Shiekh raffles on "highly anticipated releases"

Last edited:
Thanks! Have an old Randall jersey hanging in my basement, too. Grew up in Philly basically worshiping him and those Buddy Ryan teams.

I've got 2 but I still wear them. I've never even been to Philly but I've been a for hard fan since 87.

Now I just need a call on these damn WC to rock with my #12!

Why did Shiekh pick the OG Retro Cement 4 release to be the release that they make people sweat over? 

They literally having us sweat HARD this time around in comparison to past Shiekh raffles on "highly anticipated releases"

What are you talking about? They have always used this timeframe. As previously stated, the post dozen or so releases have all gone out around 4:00pm. You guys need to spot acting brand new.

A little off topic here, but has anyone gone to the SNKRS XPRESS in Toronto? I'm hitting the LA one tomorrow and I'm curious about what the "secret limited edition" shoes they're having.

Back on topic - I also wonder how many pairs of the WC's they'll have bc I haven't been called yet and I entered 6 in store raffles and 4 online :/ may have to get a pair from SNKR xpress if they still have my size

It's funny how now everyone is hating the 2012 White Cement IV's now that the 2016 pair is soon to release. But in 2012, so many people were hype over them just to get em without any hesitation. Cats be wishy washy

So if you guys had a choice to cop off any of those sites with 0 risk of missing, which site would you pick?

Factors are shipping fees, taxes, ebates, reward program.

Ha! I will always have that thread saved in my subscriptions.  That's the day stopped lurking and joined NT.

I was afraid to use that backdoor link, but a lot cooked on that day!  I was lucky that FNL let me pass the splash page and easily got a pair.

I picked up a VNDS pair months later for a good price. That's the pair I wear often.  Glad I did b/c prices are outta hand now!
For those of us that are unfamiliar, can you enlighten us about this backdoor link that you guys found for that release?

So if you guys had a choice to cop off any of those sites with 0 risk of missing, which site would you pick?

Factors are shipping fees, taxes, ebates, reward program.

For me it's usually NDC (free shipping) or bust. If I really wanted them, then I'd try Eastbay (no tax for me). Last resort would be Finishline (winner's circle $20 reward). No cashback on retro's.

Last edited:
It's funny how now everyone is hating the 2012 White Cement IV's now that the 2016 pair is soon to release. But in 2012, so many people were hype over them just to get em without any hesitation. Cats be wishy washy
I don't think it's a big mystery.  The '12s were the first launch after 13 years; people were happy to have them.

Back
Top Bottom