Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nerd.gif

Last edited:
What's the deal with Finishline's tight pick-up schedule? Not really complaining since I got the call, but 0800-1000.

For me it's usually NDC (free shipping) or bust. If I really wanted them, then I'd try Eastbay (no tax for me). Last resort would be Finishline (winner's circle $20 reward). No cashback on retro's.

Cool. I usually start with NDC for the free shipping and usually a good ebates %, but now its just 1.5% i think.
FTL is 8% but u gotta pay shipping and tax, and i never eat off FTL.
I may go Citygear... 0 ebates but either shipping or tax is 0, i forget, and they have a little rewards program.

What's the deal with Finishline's tight pick-up schedule? Not really complaining since I got the call, but 0800-1000.
They probably don't want to keep the shoes on hold til 6:00 because they could be potential sales. They gotta hit their daily sales goals and sales per hour :wink:

I would know haha

Last edited:

For those of us that are unfamiliar, can you enlighten us about this backdoor link that you guys found for that release?
It was a workaround for FNL's splash page.  This was right before the bots came around

Someone posted the link and it completely bypassed the splash page.  I didn't use it b/c I was afraid it was fraudulent, but it worked. That's how a lot of NTer's got their pairs.

Last edited:
Is this your first time winning a raffle at FNL? The last 7 or so raffles I've won there have all been early AM pick ups, before regular store hours. My guess is they do this so as to get the hype folks out of the way, so once the store opens it doesn't look like a zoo in there.

Is this your first time winning a raffle at FNL? The last 7 or so raffles I've won there have all been early AM pick ups, before regular store hours. My guess is they do this so as to get the hype folks out of the way, so once the store opens it doesn't look like a zoo in there.

It is LOL. I've normally on gone the FTL/NDC/Sheikhs route,

Anyone know if using SNKRS app AND launching the nike.com/sknrs on the same phone works?  Or does the app need to be visible to complete the search/purchase?  Or only one account can be logged in to one or the other or they conflict?

just hit my 2nd raffle, plus hit a reserve this past weekend at Champs.  Calls are still going out.  This will heat up over the next couple of hours.  Lots of you are still going to score.

If they're high quality, I'm doubling up.  If they're average, I'll snag just one and then cop a pair of Chicago lows Sunday too.

these WC4s are going to look best a little beat up.  WEAR YOUR SHOES!  they look a little corny coke white perfect.

They've been dropping some stuff on that desktop snkrs thing lately so nobody can use their discount 
laugh.gif

they'll eventually go up on the site tho if pairs last long enough like with the 30's and blue foams

Last edited:
just hit my 2nd raffle, plus hit a reserve this past weekend at Champs.  Calls are still going out.  This will heat up over the next couple of hours.  Lots of you are still going to score.

If they're high quality, I'm doubling up.  If they're average, I'll snag just one and then cop a pair of Chicago lows Sunday too.

these WC4s are going to look best a little beat up.  WEAR YOUR SHOES!  they look a little corny coke white perfect.

Repped for the optimism and also for the facts

The Foams that dropped today weren't on there either. I'm still going to check tomorrow tho.
The Foams that dropped today weren't on there either. I'm still going to check tomorrow tho.
Those Sold out though. They have to sit just look at the Carolinas foams and Jordan XXX drop via snkrs first, didn't sell out and got put on the site with EP

Back
Top Bottom