Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This is an honest question... Why do people think these are going to sit?  I know the $220 price tag is high, but I don't think they will be available come tomorrow (which is what I imagine when someone says they will sit).  I know Nike and other sites will probably put more sizes up soon, just because they had Tech difficulties.  People might be able to go to a store now and cop, but again, I still don't think they will be there tomorrow!  That's just my opinion... thoughts?

People, please be super diligent when picking up your shoes. There are some serious quality control issues with these. My local footlocker and finish line had to pull a grip load of shoes from the rotation since they had extreme blemishes. I know some shoe shops aren't stand up and will still try to sell the defective product. Inspect every inch so you don't go home to bad surprise.

SNKRS payment screen still showing error, but just got a confirmation email from Nike...

Also noticed that sizes were dropping out and popping back up a lot.

Yay! Just got order confirmation on my order via nike chat lol

Im pissed tho had me working hard bet i missed zyzz usual melt down huh? Stupid nike smh [emoji]128545[/emoji]

just copped from snkrs size 9.  that was surprisingly easier than i thought.  i was at ihop earlier and all the links were errors cause of the traffic.

Damn, what a morning. First time trying to cop in the store and failed. My friend got his pair though. We were originally going to go at 8 am and then he thought the mall didn't open till 10. Went to 2 malls and about 6 different stores.

So of course the whole time I'm on SNKRS trying to order, it kept telling me my password was wrong, so I made a new password, and then it told me that was wrong, so I made another new password, and it still would tell me it was invalid every single time... I was so frustrated.

Then FINALLY it went through on SNKRS... fingers crossed my order doesn't get cancelled and they ship soon! :smile:

People, please be super diligent when picking up your shoes. There are some serious quality control issues with these. My local footlocker and finish line had to pull a grip load of shoes from the rotation since they had extreme blemishes. I know some shoe shops aren't stand up and will still try to sell the defective product. Inspect every inch so you don't go home to bad surprise.

100% facts. Saw a cashier in FNL cleaning off a pair that someone won in raffle he was looking like you better get that ish off somehow!

That's what's scary about ordering offline.

Back
Top Bottom