Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wonder how many are gonna return they're pairs because all of the traffic this morning feeding the illusion that these were limited.

Wife just texted to say she got my size on her app :pimp:
michael%2Bjordan2.gif

Just got confirmation from SNKRS and it took every bit of 45 min for those still looking for theirs....Happy I got through and all but $235!! sheesh, this gotta stop smh

hey, so i ended up making a new nike+ account with the same exact information as my main account except for the e-mail address and the credit card so that i could get a second pair in my correct size (got a 9 off the snkrs app so i could trade it)

will nike find out about this and cancel my order/account?

i've since had the original order for the size 9 canceled if it matters

Complain all you want about the SNKRS app, before today I haven't been able to cop a Jordan release for over a year on NDC. First time trying it and boom. I'm a smaller size so they always disappear first.

So much for people thinking these wouldn't sit. Still got a **** load from people not picking up their raffle won pair just chilling in the back at my work

Ummmmm, that doesn't mean they're sitting. That just means people entered multiple raffles and hit on more than one.

SNKRS cancelled becuase I cooked on SWOOSH. IT IS A GOOD AS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom