Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn near every size on SNKRS app still. I think it's safe to say if you're not really trying that's your fault if you don't get them. Going to pick up my raffle soon.

Just pulled a cancel payment on my SNKRS PayPal order. Then bought two pairs off swoosh (one my account and another with my fathers). It's a pizza party!
How do you cancel from Paypal? Just tried cancelling my order through Customer service and they didn't let me smh

Agreed. for me the 99 pair far out weighs this 2016 pair. 
The shape is better, padding around the ankle is thicker, and the leather quality is better

Nothing will compare to the '99-00 retros. These are brand new, look good and are completely rockable. A DS '99 will crumble on the sidewalk. Even with sole swaps there will come a point where the rest of the shoe looks worn and too old. This is the best it's going to get as far as this shoe. Maybe next time the quality will be better but another re-retro will not happen until the next decade.

Last edited:
@kiddsupreme @mushka81
Thanks fams. I knew I wasn't going to get an L on these today
laugh.gif

Today, #teamwifey was clutch.
Glad yall ate. And thanks for all the links you provided over the past week.

I was just able to get a size 12 off NDC. Honestly I have no idea how. I never made it past the Place Order screen. After checking out the nearest Champ's, the line was too long to wait so I hopped on my phone to see if I could place an order online. Tried a handful of times to place the order and kept getting "Error Processing Order" so I gave up. Just checked my email and had an email confirmation that the order was placed...

nothing better than waking up at noon and scoring the easy cop on snkrs.

glad I didnt sweat this release.

Nothing will compare to the '99-00 retros. These are brand new, look good and are completely rockable. A DS '99 will crumble on the sidewalk. Even with sole swaps there will come a point where the rest of the shoe looks worn and too old. This is the best it's going to get as far as this shoe. Maybe next time the quality will be better but another re-retro will not happen until the next decade.
Im just crossing my fingers for no midsole chipping after 5 wears. Then I will be sort of  impressed with this release.

Back
Top Bottom