Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Im so tempted to buy a pair and replace my columbia 4s.... and they are sitting everywhere...
Columbia 4 quality is so much better, gonna last more wears than these in the long run. Only wear those in the summer though and

WC4s I can wear any time

Last edited:
Im super confused. I used an incorrect billing address for a purchase on NDC and it still allowed me to checkout completely with email confirmation. I even see a pending charge on my visa. Is this normal?

Jordan was straight up trolling me.  Got cart jacked on Footlocker.  Got to checkout and PayPal wouldn't come up and constant splash screens.  Snkrs was laggin' like a mofo.  Straight circlin' and nothin' happenin'.  Went to Hibbert sports at 11 to give it a look and they sold out at 8:30.  Thought they opened at 10.  Was on the way back to work when I got through on Snkrs.  NOPE.  Air ball.  Keep trying and got it.

Will stop by local mall later to try for an extra pair.

The quality maybe better the last cements, but it no where up to par for a $235 sneaker. Leather seems to be as good as the 2012 Fire red 4's. Really nothing special.

So...I don't know where I checked out cuz all I got were errors, but I got a confirmation to my email. I need clarification.

Aliens.

SNKRS app was crashing this morning but right now its fine and its an easy cop 
smokin.gif

Ehhh finally got back on to finishline's site to check my order, looks like I got shafted.  They charged me for the shoes, but it says I haven't place any orders in my account and no confirmation e-mail either. Do I need to call finishline about my money or will they refund it in like 48 or 72 hours?

Agreed. for me the 99 pair far out weighs this 2016 pair. 

The shape is better, padding around the ankle is thicker, and the leather quality is better

Reactions: 80E
Won't let me checkout with a gift card on the app. Says the balance is insufficient even though there is $220 on it and no tax for the shoes and free shipping. Guess i gotta wait in line at NDC.

Ehhh finally got back on to finishline's site to check my order, looks like I got shafted.  They charged me for the shoes, but it says I haven't place any orders in my account and no confirmation e-mail either. Do I need to call finishline about my money or will they refund it in like 48 or 72 hours?
That's typical for FNL. Happened to me too. Youll get refunded soon in 48 business hrs I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom