Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If any of you missed out better fall now, long wait but seems like they have a lot. They just had 10 and 10.5 in stock to order

I got 4 pairs all together if my FTL ships :lol: still salty about the 11 I copped from stupid NDC/snkrs crap

How in the hell are people getting through eastbay phones. I been calling since 1. lol

I was on hold for 21 minutes before j got through

Luckily I had a phone cal with a friend and ended it and soon as I did an old lady was waiting for me saying hello

got through on footlocker after 20 minutes on hold, they took off the one per person limit so I got a size 8 and an 11.5 for a friend. Keep trying!

Weird how some of the orders got cancelled. I tried cancelling my 3rd order on RD @fnsl but just found out today it's been shipped. Oh well only wanted 2 pears guess I'll be getting 3 pears now. Pm me if anybody is still looking if not it's going back to finish line.

What's up fellas...
Ordered pairs off oqium and SNKRS, got order confirmation for both but no shipping. No bank activity either. Should I be worried?

Back
Top Bottom