Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just checked and UPS updated my shipping info from the 17th to the 16th, so I will be getting mine a day earlier. Can't wait ! I hope Nike continues to make tons of GR. As long as they make them better I don't mind paying a little bit extra. Just means I will limit my purchases to one I really Love.
This will likely happen to everyones orders who shipped yesterday (like yours and mine). I'm assuming Nike thought UPS wasn't working today since it's a holiday, but UPS is fully functional today (regular business day for them since they don't observe this holiday.)

THIS THIS & THIS. Pickyourshoes.com had the illest inventory of shoes I've ever seen online and it's not even close

I thought for days before purchasing from them... Seemed to good to be true..
ahhh PYS...brings back memories....

Be for nicekicks became a news/store.... They were selling fakes... Fruity color, plastic and Nike air jordans....

I picked up playoff 8s, maroon 5s, metallic 5s, playoff 12s, and military 4s there for retail (and maybe under but I don't remember) and it was beautiful.

They had it all before 2010-2011.... After that hype had taken over.... Price chaged within minutes when I refreshed my page... :rofl:

My order from Nike just got cancelled :frown:

Anyone know where I can still possibly pickup a size 10?

was bound to happen. people been calling nike for promo codes like it was their jobs or even generating their own codes. abusing the system always ends up getting that system cut short.

to my knowledge if you load the discount code into your cart on a browser it will apply when you clear your order through your snkrs app. I had it with the kobe Christmas where I loaded it in my cart right before launch, cleared an order through snkrs, then came back to the open browser and found three more pairs in my cart and the code went through for them as well. Timing was everything I believe and you have to keep that browser open and refreshing until you hit submit.

My order from Nike just got cancelled :frown:

Anyone know where I can still possibly pickup a size 10?
damn 
mean.gif

This will likely happen to everyones orders who shipped yesterday (like yours and mine). I'm assuming Nike thought UPS wasn't working today since it's a holiday, but UPS is fully functional today (regular business day for them since they don't observe this holiday.)

This is why I like buying from NDC because I live in Tn and they ship from Memphis so they are usually here by Tuesday.

Just called eastbay 30mins ago the lady told me no. Called footlocker and sucess.... ordered a 11.5 Thanks guys!!! u guys hooked itup and saved me from paying 60 -80 over retail...Call Footlocker was a 12min  wait

brock-lesnar-mariachi-3-o.gif

Last edited:
was bound to happen. people been calling nike for promo codes like it was their jobs or even generating their own codes. abusing the system always ends up getting that system cut short.

to my knowledge if you load the discount code into your cart on a browser it will apply when you clear your order through your snkrs app. I had it with the kobe Christmas where I loaded it in my cart right before launch, cleared an order through snkrs, then came back to the open browser and found three more pairs in my cart and the code went through for them as well. Timing was everything I believe and you have to keep that browser open and refreshing until you hit submit.

Might not be getting what I'm saying.... i answered the same type of response too.

So just out of pure curiosity.. How did these go from negative inventory to allowing more than one per order on eastbay? Uninformed rep or what

Back
Top Bottom