Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

1. Is 30% of sales "a small drop in the bucket"

2. Does Jordan brand hold their own earnings calls and where can we find the link to this

3. Does Nike as a brand pay any attention to the "buzz" their products have

I know you won't find this in the terminal but you work in finance so you can answer these questions.. even tho marketing would be best for #3
Sorry, I was busy.

I don't even need the terminal for this. I thought you had some technical questions. 

1. 30% of sales from JB signifies diversity for Nike—this is a good thing. Once a business starts to become heavily reliant on one product or product line it signals a poor future outlook. For example: GoPro was a Wall Street favorite for quite sometime, but now, 2 years after it went public, we hate it because all of their revenue is reliant on one product. As a result of this single product dependency, their stock has dropped dramatically and will continues to do so until something changes—a buyout is probably imminent.

2. No Jordan brand does not hold their own earnings call; you're lucky they even mention JB at all. Most companies like Apple won't even mention individual products like the Apple Watch in there financial statements, they just lump it into an "Other" category with other products.

3. Of course they pay attention to the "buzz". They're aware of everything that is happening in the sneaker culture. However, this is not information that appeals to investors so they don't tend to make it public.
Thanks.  Repped. I just needed a qualified opinion, I am jealous of the terminal access tho.

Yup, no tax for Cali since they have no stores in this state. 
hmm i dont think there are any villas in NY. but i still got charged tax. came out to 239 and some change basically 240. free shipping tho. thats basically like getting it from NDC

edit: apparently they have a villa in NY. never knew that. dont really cop from villa. thats cool tho. but when i search on their locatior it says no stores in new york....

Last edited:
those are all common sense type question and answers. come on now.

nike does care, and they do know, but they dobt need to disclose every little detail for obvious reasons.

hype is delivered and timed. did people expect nike to come out with a list of cws?

Nike knows the risk of JB and though it is a cash cow line for them, they know they will need to continue with their other lines. with the markup in msrp, u can bet sales n revenue will be up.

Last edited:

That's what I love about NDC or buying direct from any manufacturer. The box and product are usually always perfect. They also haven't been messed with or taken out of the box. Whenever you cop from a FTL, Champs, etc. the box is usually never flawless. The boxes I got from the mall were ok, but not pristine. I know I'm a little ocd, but I love when everything is perfect. I don't like it when it's obvious the shoes have been taken out of the box before me and the tissue paper looks messed with.

can't agree with the box being perfect lol
dang were the shoes ok at least? u can always get a replacement box super easy.

hmm i dont think there are any villas in NY. but i still got charged tax. came out to 239 and some change basically 240. free shipping tho. thats basically like getting it from NDC

edit: apparently they have a villa in NY. never knew that. dont really cop from villa. thats cool tho. but when i search on their locatior it says no stores in new york....

I think it's up in the Bronx near Westchester or something like that. Never seen a villa within the city either.

I think it's up in the Bronx near Westchester or something like that. Never seen a villa within the city either.
id love to find out the address. i live in the BX so if my pair comes with horrible qc issues (always a chance with JB products)  i could just go return instead of having to mail em in.

i just tweeted and asked them where exactly.

Last edited:
dang were the shoes ok at least? u can always get a replacement box super easy.

for the most part yes fam shoes are ok, some flaws I don't like but how everyone is
telling me on here about the pics i posted, enjoy them, i think i will keep them and do that

also box is no biggy for me

disappointed in my nike.com pair :smh:
the pair from champs is perfect compared to these nike.com pair
nike.com pair has so many flaws- speckles on and around air unit, ugly dip cuts in leather,other air unit has white paint ,, i can keep going so disappointed,,

I should have waited before wearing my champs pair,, ice champs pair and wear the nike.com ,,, now I don't know what to do

View media item 1913946View media item 1913945View media item 1913944

Those aren't even serious flaws
I agree, if my pairs come like that I won't be upset at all considering what someone people have gotten. You can find a flaw in every shoe you've bought.

2 words for you brah "enjoy them"
eyes.gif
Seriously.

No one is gonna come up and inspect your sneakers with magnifying glass. A few needle point sized speckles on your air unit doesn't make the sneaker function any differently and is literally barely noticeable even in those closeups.

What happens when you get a scuff on the leather while wearing them? Suicide watch?

Jordan trades under Nike.  I'm doubting you found an earnings call specific to them on one of those sites.  So this myth is busted.
I never said a Jordan earnings call........ Jordan IS a under Nike so they ARE disclosed and discussed in the financial statements of Nike as a operating segment.................

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom