Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I never said a Jordan earnings call........ Jordan IS a under Nike so they ARE disclosed and discussed in the financial statements of Nike as a operating segment.................

Lol, I need to get in on those!!!

Have you?  Just curious if you heard them talk about projected sales (if you didn't hear them talking about that, then you didn't listen to the entire call or read the entire transcript, because all shareholders want to know projected sales because if there's one thing they care most about that's MONEY)...
Why yes I have specifically the Jordan subsidiary, and one concern was how some releases were still on shelves but it's due to Nike making more pairs and upping the price to kill resalers which I think is working as I have seen some releases on eBay not pass the 250 mark notably the 2015 and later 2014 release I maybe wrong but just from casually looking.

so they referenced "killing resellers" but not buzz.  I'm trying to find the Jordan Brand specific earnings call, do you have a link?  
I don't have it look on yahoo finance or seeking alpha

eastbay pair just came in

NO dots, dirt, dents or defects.......

I see those blue pen marks tho on the left heel, not perfect but they do look good  
nthat.gif

Last edited:

1. Is 30% of sales "a small drop in the bucket"

2. Does Jordan brand hold their own earnings calls and where can we find the link to this

3. Does Nike as a brand pay any attention to the "buzz" their products have

I know you won't find this in the terminal but you work in finance so you can answer these questions.. even tho marketing would be best for #3

Sorry, I was busy.

I don't even need the terminal for this. I thought you had some technical questions. 

1. 30% of sales from JB signifies diversity for Nike—this is a good thing. Once a business starts to become heavily reliant on one product or product line it signals a poor future outlook. For example: GoPro was a Wall Street favorite for quite sometime, but now, 2 years after it went public, we hate it because all of their revenue is reliant on one product. As a result of this single product dependency, their stock has dropped dramatically and will continues to do so until something changes—a buyout is probably imminent.

2. No Jordan brand does not hold their own earnings call; you're lucky they even mention JB at all. Most companies like Apple won't even mention individual products like the Apple Watch in there financial statements, they just lump it into an "Other" category with other products.

3. Of course they pay attention to the "buzz". They're aware of everything that is happening in the sneaker culture. However, this is not information that appeals to investors so they don't tend to make it public.
Thanks.  Repped. I just needed a qualified opinion, I am jealous of the terminal access tho.

A lot of people seem to think 'hype' is discussed in board meetings and with shareholders...
Maybe not hype.. But I can guarantee you they talk about "buzz" and "trending" which is the more professional version
Welp, we can lock it now :rofl:

My snkrs pair finally shipped....actually feel blessed 2 have scored a pair....all 3 malls around here sold out before lunch...I have not seen a GR fly like this in a while but it's all good

I see those blue pen marks tho on the left heel, not perfect but they do look good  
nthat.gif

You have got to be kidding me. "not perfect, but they look good"

Those look great/perfect, bro. I wouldn't trip over anything with that pair.
I don't follow. 

You consider blue pen marks as perfect? I wouldn't call it a defect but it's definitely a common flaw found on these styles.

If so, my bad little fella. I think they look great despite the marks, hence why I said they look good 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Nike still didn't charge me but these are close to my house based on the tracking.. hmm

Last edited:

for these? what sites?
I think  maybe these  havent heard anything about them though  but  Tom is Jordan's birthday   and   i think  in the past they have done a re-stock on  jordans.  I heard  UNC 1, Don 2's , Black lab 4's , bred  13 low, purple 5's....   and  more... 

Back
Top Bottom