Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hopefully JB releases the black/red 4s again with the Nike Air and some Cool Grey 4s....
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I'm dying for them to release Cool Grey 4s. I never had them when they released but my little cousin did at the time and I was insanely jealous lol 
roll.gif

the WC ivs are going to be one of the best and truest-to-OG releases of the year.  hopefully the space jams will follow a similar route because the metallic 5s sure arent due to the black tongue netting.

Last edited:
Sweet baby jesus my SNKRS pair just shipped. Check your status if you received the delay email

Cg4 was my favorite kicks i ever owned. Had em for at least 8 years before I sold em. Always got compliments on em. I can't wait for these

Last edited:

the WC ivs are going to be one of the best and truest-to-OG releases of the year.  hopefully the space jams will follow a similar route because the metallic 5s sure arent due to the black tongue netting.
...not to mention the blue-tinted outsole.  Just have to wait and see how the retail version turns out.  July is still a ways away.

for like 5 seconds or?

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

no
don't hold it for 5 seconds anywhere on the toebox as it may damage it

press down firmly but not too firm for a couple seconds at a time, going around the toebox...checking the results every few presses :nthat:

when i do it - i spray spray spray the wet (folded white t-shirt) after every application...when i lift up from the toebox...toebox has water all over it...wip off..re-apply towel or folded shirt & continue
appreciate it, rep

I honestly didn't notice that black tongue netting at all till right now that you mention it. Still plan on getting them since they still look like a clean retro to me. Hopefully that black tongue pushes people away and makes them easier to get. 

...not to mention the blue-tinted outsole.

...not to mention the blue-tinted outsole.  Just have to wait and see how the retail version turns out.  July is still a ways away.
i personally dont mind the blue tint but the netting though, thats a significant change imo.  
The AJ5 in black were my very first pair of Jordan's EVER back in 1990.  I'm 99.99% sure I'll be picking up a pair for nostalgic reasons regardless of the netting or outsole...

Reps for that avi though.  Got me all hypnotized.
roll.gif

And as for the WC4, agreed that it's one of the best (and truest) release of the year, so far... 

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess
some of the smaller sizes went faster than expected but this is the first somewhat hyped release I didnt have to help any of my people with in a looooong time. 

wheres all those people who were pumping that this release was cake? doesnt seem that way now. peeps are getting their orders cancelled from RD by NDC, FTL, and EB. thats wack! what a mess
some of the smaller sizes went faster than expected but this is the first somewhat hyped release I didnt have to help any of my people with in a looooong time. 
i think getting a pair from the store was waaaaay easier than online. online was a mess. alotta folks getting their ship confirms finally now i see. thats awesome.

Just noticed my pair of WC4s that were shipped this morning (Tues AM), are arriving tomorrow. Living in LA, with free NDC shipping, it's normally a 3-day trip. It would be nice if NDC Next Day Aired all my orders lol

the quality on the oreos was way better imo. not really happy with my first pair. hopefully the second one be better! anyways good luck to you guys

Got an email saying my item is no longer available? WTF I ordered and received confirmation at 10:15 Sat morning! This is BS Thank god I ordered a second pair through SNKRS and received shipping confirm from them. I would be really pissed instead of kind of pissed.

It sounds like you lack confidence.

At the end of the day everyone has an opinion good or bad.. This is coming from a Latino btw.

Learn your history and school them :nthat:
how when I said I hold my head high? I'm very confident in myself I'm jist very aware when people are being racist...I don't give into that bs and don't feel the need to school them...sounds like you are the one lacking by giving lessons like that

You the one crying about people at the stores judging you. :lol:

"I'm going to do my shopping online because people treat me different. When a person of color walks in behind me they say hello to them" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man up!

Last edited:
i have two pairs , 1 im wearing and the other im going to ice for a year or 2 or more it all depends how long the first pair holds up,,
what's the best way to ice shoes?
original box?
remove paper?
this is regarding towards mostly all retros-1s 3s 4s 6s ect..

Back
Top Bottom