Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I hadn't purchased a pair of Jordan's since way back in the day. The last pair I got were the 2012 Black/Red 4s and I only got them because my "holy grails" were always the 1999 Black/Red 4s and the 1999 cement 4s! I stopped collecting around 2009-2010 and ended up selling most of my Jordan's as time passed. I remember back in high school I was about to drop around $500 on a 1999 pair but I never pulled the trigger on that. Lol. When I heard about these cement 4s coming out I knew I had to get them but that $220 price tag is insane... I remember cool grey 4s were $115. Mist Blue 4s were $10 more cause they were limited. Anyways, short story is I got lucky and won 2 raffles for the cement 4s. I hope they last me for a good while because they are fire!!! Haha!

Who remembers when these magazines came out? Sucks that my old Niketalk account got deleted. I also tried retrieving my photobucket account since you had to upload pics there first to post on forums and stuff. Really sucks!! Lol

View media item 1914543

sucks that my old account got deleted too. wouldve had two thousand post by now........

EB rep messed up my delivery address now my order is on hold, i cant get a ******* break from this release....SMH....

Last edited:
Glad I copped in store on RD.... Online seems to be a mess... This whole release has been an emotional rollercoaster.....

finally got shipping confirmation from NDC, i don't have to worry about a possible cancellation anymore

You the one crying about people at the stores judging you. :lol:

"I'm going to do my shopping online because people treat me different. When a person of color walks in behind me they say hello to them" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man up!
No clue what part of Carolina dude is from, but I'm from the Pee Dee area which is and always has been the most racist region in SC. Never seen anybody checking for what sneakers another man is buying...whether black or white

2012 release was easy? Lol

LIES

it was hard and remember the site crashing? I remember trying to get 2 pairs and that was when release was late at night

I was never more angry during a release like that one. Had two in my cart and NDC was dead eventually sold out and I was left with nothing

People always say easy when they only look at their personal experiences instead of looking around and seeing the struggle.
Ndc did crash so hard and I remember a bunch of people having issues and missing out.

You right big j

And on another note them eastbay lames sent me a item no longer available email.

How in the present world can these fools NOT fulfill 1 size 11.5 order? I dont believe these were more limited than the 2013 88 IIIs.

Yo wheres thats eastbay rep

Eastbay Rep Jehoshaphat
Im calling you out giveme some discount or coupon! Placed my 2/13/16 order at like 10:36 am yall wit the shenanigans :lol:

Im calling you out giveme some discount or coupon! Placed my 2/13/16 order at like 10:36 am yall wit the shenanigans
laugh.gif
Me Too!! I want a 50 disco code on dem black 4s bruh!!!

FTL messed up and shipped me 2 pairs for the price of one :lol: :pimp:

"Due to a system
issue,your order was duplicated resulting in multiple orders being
shipped to you. In order to correct this, the duplicate order with
tracking number will be re-routed back to our
Distribution Center."

So close! |I :lol:

Would have arrived today.

It was size 12.5 so that size might pop back up on FTL.

Last edited:
FTL messed up and shipped me 2 pairs for the price of one :lol: :pimp:

"Due to a system
issue,your order was duplicated resulting in multiple orders being
shipped to you. In order to correct this, the duplicate order with
tracking number will be re-routed back to our
Distribution Center."

So close! |I :lol:

Would have arrived today.

It was size 12.5 so that size might pop back up on FTL.
U almost stole someone's pair fam :lol:

I have a size 10.5 and this is my first pair of fours. I had no idea they were this wide . I'm not too sure how I feel about what they look like when looking down at the toe box

Mine arrived yesterday which is brilliant from nike given that i ordered on saturday. The pair was good too unlike my scuffed chrome 8s

so nike shipped my order, after I cancelled it, I'm gonna ask them if I can still purchase them...anyone have any experience with this?

Back
Top Bottom