Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Eastbay and FTL
mean.gif

But why is Eastbay Canceling orders from online on Saturday and shipping orders by phone on Monday. I think everybody that ordered by phone on Monday is getting their pair shipped and I have seen a bunch of EB cancellations from people the bought online on Sat. I am not complaining because I am one of the ones that says Status:closed Order Fully Shipped and I called at 7pm on Monday night.  
My guess is that they noticed the system glitch of doubling orders and cancelled them out of panic.  My order on Sat. morning was doubled erroneously and they cancelled both orders.  At some point they probably realized that cancelling both orders was an overreaction and they started just cancelling the duplicate order.  Regardless, the double ordering glitch probably caused a number of "phantom" reservations in their inventory management system.  When this was corrected it probably freed up inventory for the phone orders later in the day.

Last edited:
UPS just delivered my jawns 10am EST. 

Shoes are in perfect condition, not glue, no pin marks, smells more like leather than glue, a beauty of a shoe!!!!! Couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!

tumblr_o2mdm28iNO1s3y9slo2_500.gif

Last edited:
I saw my duplicate order on EB and chatted with a rep to cancel one. I wasn't about to go through the mess of having both possibly canceled, plus then it freed up the other pair for someone else when I wasn't doubling up anyway. Pair is being delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
So Nike cancels my Saturday order on Monday

I panic but get a phone order through Eastbay

Get a call from Nike some hours later saying the cancellation was an error and asking if I still want the order

I deny it since I already got my pair

Now 2 days later my EB order is still waiting to be fulfilled...

Ugh.

Last edited:

Get a call from Nike some hours later saying the cancellation was an error and asking if I still want the order

Ugh.
Damn that sucks... hope you get it from one of the two

Ugh.

Good luck.
I think the shotgun theory works for releases. Try for multiple pairs. If they cancel, you should have a back up pair. Worst case scenario, you return a pair or two. The odds of getting zero pairs slim. (Although that happened to me. Legend 11 release, from 3 confirmed orders to all being cancelled. :smh:)

Ugh.
Unfortunately unless you get the shipping confirmation, nothing is guaranteed. Hopefully you get your pairs.

I always try and cop extra nowadays for this exact reason. Nike offers free shipping and free returns so you really don't have anything to lose.

Ugh.
Always choose Nike over Eastbay. Although a few people got Nike cancellations, still way less than Eastbay. Historically as well, NDC is more reliable than Eastbay.

Hopefully your Eastbay pair ships out.

Back
Top Bottom