Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I can't wait to rock mine this Friday around the office. All of the attorneys I work with love when I wear shoes of their era when they were growing up. I wore some Infrared AM90s and they tripped out, same thing happened when I wore some Fire Red 3s

Last edited:
FTL messed up and shipped me 2 pairs for the price of one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Due to a system
issue,your order was duplicated resulting in multiple orders being
shipped to you. In order to correct this, the duplicate order with
tracking number will be re-routed back to our
Distribution Center."

So close!
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Would have arrived today.

It was size 12.5 so that size might pop back up on FTL.
I got that email too. Was the tracking showing that it was still being delivered to your area? Mine had a reroute but the tracking processes is showing its still getting closer and closer to my city.

FTL messed up and shipped me 2 pairs for the price of one :lol: :pimp:

"Due to a system

issue,your order was duplicated resulting in multiple orders being

shipped to you. In order to correct this, the duplicate order with

tracking number will be re-routed back to our

Distribution Center."

So close! |I :lol:

Would have arrived today.

It was size 12.5 so that size might pop back up on FTL.

I got that email too. Was the tracking showing that it was still being delivered to your area? Mine had a reroute but the tracking processes is showing its still getting closer and closer to my city.
They may do the re route at the local sort hub. Right now they're probably in a massive trailer...

I bought (2) size 9 thinking they fit TTS but they ended up fitting a bit too loose. I'm going to sell them and see if I can find a 8.5 down the line...

ya same here... they do fit big compared to other 4s which are kinda disappointing...dont think ill exchange/return for a different size and just keep them

Not gonna lie, I am hating on some of you. Especially those with two feet buying 4 pairs. I know it's pointless, but I will be reaching out to Eastbay later this week to let them know how I feel and I will be COLORFUL about it.

you should just keep calling everyday until they say they have your size in stock.

its bound to happen dude just keep trying

i do feel kinda bad getting another pair from eastbay phone order when some of you copped on saturday and eastbay cancelled you guys. thats grimey

my first eastbay order on monday f size 12 got cancelled. i called an hour later and they had the size 12 in stock again so i ordered and they shipped it out in a day

keep trying daily on eastbay many times a day

Not cool, my tracking isn't showing and finish line rep is telling me it's ups fault. Any1 else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom