Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i dont know where you guys live but here in nj/ny the maroons are long gone especially in a size 9... you might find scattered sizes here and there but they didnt flop at all
in atl them maroons are begging to be bought, but i would expect ny to sellout just off the amount of folks in general that cop sneakers......in GA once a pair drops its on to the next week pair and the previous releases are forgotten....at least it seems like that to me

My 9 is a little loose and I have two 9.5's coming. So much for all these TTS claims. I need to mail these shoes back when they come now. 

No one is giving you yeezys for these, prob not even if you traded them 3 pairs of these for 350 boosts

You're out of your mind if you think that's possible
People really think they can trade these for 350s????? :rofl:

People really think they can trade these for 350s?????
roll.gif
Someone asked earlier whether a trade involving WCIV's and PB 350's is even.

Would people seriously be buying 350s if it wasn't Kanye sponsored?  I just don't get how people can love WC4s, 3s, and the like, and think the 350s are attractive.  It's surely a lesson in marketing genius!  [Sorry if I'm offending anyone out there....at the end of the day it's all personal opinion anyway...]

Would people seriously be buying 350s if it wasn't Kanye sponsored?  I just don't get how people can love WC4s, 3s, and the like, and think the 350s are attractive.  It's surely a lesson in marketing genius!  [Sorry if I'm offending anyone out there....at the end of the day it's all personal opinion anyway...]
would people buy jordans if he didnt endorse them...same principle.....if someone is a fan they will buy

Last edited:

Honestly, I doubt it but I do see more people trying out other brands due to their unhappiness with Nikes prices.

If I had the 350's I'd throw them away.

But you don't, very childish response.

Aesthetically, the WCIV kills the 350.
I can't comment on comfort due to not having the WCIV in hand but boosts are mad comfy.

If the values were the same then I would definitely make that trade. Other than that, no.

would people buy jordans if he didnt endorse them...same principle.....if someone is a fan they will buy

michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time and he performed great feats in these retros nike releases

kanye west is a washed attention ***** who has lost his damn mind and slapped his name on the box of some bootleg roshe uggs with boost tech

no comparison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom