Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So  you stated  you  quit buying J's  but  you  bought  these 4's    and  it sounds like you have don's   as well.  That  No J's  make you happy.    Yet  you keep buying them..  
just don quality is not the same as general release quality....any general release with leather is an automatic no no....good this way and saves me money only until jb comes out with more quality j's like the dons...then its a wrap for my wallet
embarassed.gif

Im in LA too and just got mine too. Thank God I was home. The box was dry cause ole boy covered my box with his UPS jacket LOL... I was like damn straight, get yourself wet, not my kicks bro LOL (He knows me by name since he delivers a lot of stuff to me on a weekly basis, so he knows if its BRD Direct, it's kicks.)  I tip him $10 each time he brings me a pair of kicks. 
ha nice thats whatsup, gotta make acquaintance with those around you. Im just happy these werent cancelled and surprised they came a day early. 

You sure about that? Never seen a real leather jacket, purse, wallet, belt etc.
yes they are thick at least and you should know that real leather jackets that last a long time and is worn every day and look better with age start off as being stiff as hell.  these jackets last 5-10 years and not this designer crap that feel as thin as a sweater and the owner only wears them one time...

ha nice thats whatsup, gotta make acquaintance with those around you. Im just happy these werent cancelled and surprised they came a day early. 
Yes sir. You hear lot of stories where folks get their kicks stolen or "lost" while en-route. So I appreciate my driver, and tip him for being careful about my parcels, especially if they're from BH Photo or BRD Direct. I don't mind tipping folks for that type of service. Pay it forward bro. 

And amen, glad they got delivered today, without cancellations. Haven't opened mine yet because I just got done eating (Kicks can wait, I had to eat first 
laugh.gif
 )

sure some people expected better leather and were disappointed. and some were satisfied with the leather. but youre the only one who expected these to be don c leather quality tho. thats unrealistic.
yes...my bad...at least close to it....crossing fingers jb will some freakin day make these better than don c quality....im getting rid of these
mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

FU JB...thanks for Fn these up once again also thank you for saving me my money....til the next time we meet

i feel like i ate some bad food and have to vomit.  just thinking of that leather makes me sick.....

congrats to those that are happy with your pair.  wish i were one of them.....damn....

little glue and voila
Glue? I wouldnt want to ruin it so Ill leave it be, the strap covers it so it aint the end of the world. I just wonder if Nike would be nice enough to at least slip a disco for this? haha

sure some people expected better leather and were disappointed. and some were satisfied with the leather. but youre the only one who expected these to be don c leather quality tho. thats unrealistic.
yes...my bad...at least close to it....crossing fingers jb will some freakin day make these better than don c quality....im getting rid of these
mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
youre gonna be paying just dons price for just dons quality.

oh and after all this....do u have a pair of just dons? youre gonna look mighty bad if you say no.

but your not buying  anymore  j's  right?  
no general release leather pairs...the shoes are usually ordered online and if the come out like this then they get returned or sent to FC to make some extra $.  with this particular shoe as it being the white cement 4 its a disgrace to put inferior leather on it IMO or even on any jordan..

the only time there might be an exception is on jordan 1's which crap leather is the norm....even when the SBB arrived they were sold back and i didnt even think twice about it...

im just and old jordan head when they made these things with much better material......its impossible for me to accept anthing else..lol..my bad....

youre gonna be paying just dons price for just dons quality.

oh and after all this....do u have a pair of just dons? youre gonna look mighty bad if you say no.
he or she  already looks bad...  They have lied and bashed JB  the  whole time

Gonna buy a hoverboard so when I decide to UNDS these they'll stay off the ground 
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Kidding Kidding 
that hoverboard may blow up and catch fire while youre on it. youre gonna have super crispy charred cements lol.

the batterieson those things are janky. mught burn your house down if youre not careful lol

that hoverboard may blow up and catch fire while youre on it. youre gonna have super crispy charred cements lol.

the batterieson those things are janky. mught burn your house down if youre not careful lol
Lol 
roll.gif
 I was thinking about that the entire time while making that post. 

Back
Top Bottom