Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The only flaw with my pair is that they aren't on my feet at the moment.

laugh.gif

For real though, keeping it regardless when it arrives because i whiffed on the '12s

Last edited:

wrong....jb with general release type leather i wont buy..anything else is up for purchasing.  probably the most recent shoe that has the best material so far has to be the aqua and chrome 8's.

the nubuck on those are butter.....
but you bought  these 4's?  

Received my size 8 and 10 today. The size 8 was for me, and man are they pretty, no flaws that I see on the two pears, just bummed I gotta hunt down a size 7.5, was hoping the size 8 could do but unfortunately it's just a tad too big and know it will be uncomfortable wearing the 8. If I could I would of doubled on these

View media item 1915884

Last edited:
You tell them BigJ! Some of them think we still live in 80s-2008 time when copping kicks was relatively easier
It was pretty easy. After 2 hours in release day I was able to checkout with some random sizes. Plus phone orders on Eastbay. Probably wasn't easy for those who ordered online Saturday from footlocker and got cancelled tho.

Most nters like I were prepped to a point, the fact i even got thru to checkout and submit order on their page for this sneaker in my size was a little surprising. Great, order confirmed.

The part that throws people off was eastbays error or people were getting megged even if they did it right on release day (No bots either) AND still got cancelled on release day and days after, And day after eastbay was taking new orders from possible cancelled or delayed ones. Thats ****** up and no damns from eastbay given

Eastbay and some other footsites need to refix their systems but once they get paid its done and onto the next one

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL
am i not entitled to express my opinion....why would that consider me as a troll...just because it goes against JB and what people like

everyone here has a chance to express themselves good or bad and shouldnt be labeled because of it....

I don't think I've ever seen people double up on a shoe like I've seen with this one

Did anyone else end up with what appears to be tumbled leather on the front toe cap panel? My right shoe has this.

Yes. I mentioned this before in the thread but no one responded lol. I have a couple of pairs and I noticed each pair has a different type of texture leather. One is more smooth and tumbled at the front toe cap panel like you said. And the other pair is more a harder rough plastic type of leather. Hard to explain but I think each pair varies on the leather and with different production dates. Anyone else with multiple pairs notice not all the leather are the same on each shoe?

You tell them BigJ! Some of them think we still live in 80s-2008 time when copping kicks was relatively easier

2008? Lol, more like. 2004 and even going back before then certain Jordan releases were selling out fast

Yea in parts of new york b :lol:,
But in some parts of LI they sat for some time till I scooped my size. Now they are going pretty quick almost everywhere

and am returning them right away....no way in hell these are going on my feet lol...

place horrified gif here

place person getting attack by red ants here

need to take a hot shower....i feel dirty....
Last thing im going to say  then im done   so i can  watch this  UNC  game.   why   not  help out the  fam here and offer them up to   sell in the sellers  forum?   also  your  argument against JB  is VOID. You  talk crap  and  spread that hate yet  you keep buying them.  So  keep trolling if you want but your not getting  anywhere.  

Back
Top Bottom