Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

billsmafia billsmafia Sure you can. It sounds corny and weird, but a friend of mine places clear packing tape on the inner part of his pants to avoid the dye bleeding onto the uppers and heels.

You can't ever tell they are on there.

Last edited:
Never had the 89s, just used to the retro 4s from 2000 and up.
Prefer netting down. Only time til the netting breaks faster on the 2016 pairs.

so you notice the difference in the angle on the sides then? between the 2012 and the others
and the width of the netting?

Last edited:
But why homie?!?!?!?! Why!?!?!?!?!
nerd.gif
I wear AE super skinny black denim on the daily, and they kill my white/light colored shoes with the dye lol

@BillsMafia Sure you can. It sounds corny and weird, but a friend of mine places clear packing tape on the inner part of his pants to avoid the dye bleeding onto the uppers and heels.

You can't ever tell they are on there.
I'll have to try that! I've ruined so many pairs of kicks because of the dye.

These came in from SNKRS. Overall satisfied but had a few wrinkles on one toebox and right below the netting. Also seems like these crease really easily. I took one step and crease city.

View media item 1917113

View media item 1917129Ups finally got mine here....my 1st pair of 4s ....THEY ARE SO CRAZY!!!!! man these might be one of my favorites...no flaws they are perfect...so so so hyped!!!!! Bless this thread!!!

Last edited:
Its a such a mission for me to buy jeans, I'm going to have to try the AE brand. i HATE levis skinny jeans, theres nothing skinny about them. 

Go with the skinny Nudies pairs or APC. Dior Homme if you got the cash. Best skinny fit you'll find. Evisu & Prps also have some models that do it well. If you look for them you can find them at outlets or a Century 21 for $100, maybe a little more.

Even if we ignore the toe box I'm disappointed in the materials used on these in general. The netting is maybe a step in the right direction but it's still way off from the 89/99. Also the leather. They should've just used that nice soft synthetic leather like the 99s that didn't crease at all. These are real leather but it's crappy so it makes for more defects. The plastic tabs are also more like rubber. These are nice but I'm glad I still have an intact pair of 99s that I can look at cause they still haven't come close to making a real pair of 4s since then.

Back
Top Bottom