Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What the hell happened to this thread? Before the drop and day of everybody was excited as hell to get a hold of these..... Now this has turned into mostly quality control and complaints. If they are that bad simply return them and get your money back!

Never heard this one before. Thanks for the idea!

Could someone please walk me through this process? I was completely unaware that Nike would accept returns and give full refunds for their poorly crafted shoes. They must care after all.

You should really take the time to read up on nikes return policy. Probably would do you some good.
It actually has the best return policy that I know of as they let you wear the product for 30 days and return for a full refund. No questions asked. You can return unworn product over a year later.

You should really take the time to read up on nikes return policy. Probably would do you some good.
It actually has the best return policy that I know of as they let you wear the product for 30 days and return for a full refund. No questions asked. You can return unworn product over a year later.

Guess I should've used that sarcasm font.

Or you can just do us a favor and stop buying the product and complaining?

"Hey Nike - I hate your products! I created a petition to make you accountable for your actions. How dare you give us mass produced shoes with ever so slight imperfections!!!

Later that day....signs into Nike account and purchases 5 pairs of Jordan's

Do you not see the issue here?

"Hey Nike - I hate your products! I created a petition to make you accountable for your actions. How dare you give us mass produced shoes with ever so slight imperfections!!!

Later that day....signs into Nike account and purchases 5 pairs of Jordan's

Do you not see the issue here?

First off, I haven't ordered more than one pair of the same retro release since Bordeaux VII's. Secondly, I'm not at wrong for holding Nike accountable for their shady business practice. If you don't like what I have to say, block me.

First off, I haven't ordered more than one pair of the same retro release since Bordeaux VII's. Secondly, I'm not at wrong for holding Nike accountable for their shady business practice. If you don't like what I have to say, block me.
Nothing shady about what they do. I don't understand what you think is shady about when a shoe is mass produced in a Chinese sweatshop there are gonna be imperfections

stevedensmore has been removed from the thread.

ill let him back in if enough members actually vouch for him.

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom