Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Cant add any sizes to cart..
says all sold out for size 11s
ohwell.gif

White sox Henley must look dope with these. I'm wearing them with black jeans right now, they don't look bad, I need to try the kicks it with some blue jeans. Here's a semi-ok on-foot pic
This is how the Henley looks and as Mike Rich would say. Cleannsed in my most humble opinion. Can't wait to break this out while watching some baseball this year

NBA.com

Havent copped anything from them since the BC3 release. Scored almost 20 pairs. Back when they released a couple of days early, if I remember correctly.

That site has always been downhill for me ever since.

might have missed this, but anyone know why these came with a jumpman hang tag? the 88 3s came with a nike air tag

Took about 10 minutes but I got an 11 through the NBA store...it was very intense.  Thanks for the posting on the NBA code.  I called after the fact and they applied it.  Hopefully this pair will not have the speckle paint splatter that my NDC pair had on the left shoe.  Those will be going back now.

I was literally hitting add to cart on the track pad and then enter to dismiss the not available popup instantly.  I probably did about 30 of those a minute for what seemed like 10 minutes.  It did cart once and I lost it going to checkout before I got it the 2nd time.  I also had to setup an account as quick as possible because I didn't have one.

Same with me on SNKRS but I felt confident I would cop from there.  Then I got that pfair on Wednesday and had the speckle smudge and was bummed. Just wanted to find a 2nd pair so I could send that first pair back to NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom