Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

stevedensmore has been removed from the thread.

ill let him back in if enough members actually vouch for him.

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.
raw

View media item 1918032

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.

All the guys in here constantly gripping about their flawed pairs. I haven't seen one page that hasn't came back to this. Grow up and enjoy your shoes

Last edited:
I'm trying to wrap my
Just got my snkrs pair.. Quick inspection n they look pretty good...will check em thoroughly later. Wish i would have gone half size down tho.
Now just waiting on the eastbay phone order from Monday.

I'm in the same boat (EB Monday phone order). Hopefully you got a shipping confirm. I never got one, and so I called them yesterday and they said my order was on hold because they needed to verify my account. They said I should expect them by the 24th if not sooner.
Someone else on here mentioned the same about verification on a account as well.
Just figured I would let you know.

PLAY....OF.....THE.....WEEK

just won 2 pairs of yeezys.... about to make up for the 8 pairs of cements i bought [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

All the guys in here constantly gripping about their flawed pairs. I haven't seen one page that hasn't came back to this. Grow up and enjoy your shoes

edit: read it wrong. my apologies. gotta work on the wording tho bruh :lol:

Last edited:

So did they use genuine leather on these or synthetic? I feel like my pair has what feels like SBB white leather on the toe panel along the front and side but all other pieces feel borderline synthetic. 

Did th...Did they use leather on some pieces and synthetic on others so they can claim leather was used? Somebody tell me Im wrong please.

Other than that Im satisfied with my pair. The inside wing area on the right shoe is a few mils down but its not enough to care about. Could've been much worse. 
fake leather.
For the record, the 2016 Jordan IV Retro features a "full-grain leather upper for durability and comfort."

Last edited:

Dab on em trolls bigj505 bigj505 :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 1916589

Pretty happy overall with my pairs. Check out the splatter difference between the two pairs though. It really doesn't bother me to much. Small mark on the the left pairs right shoe. back right bottom of the midsole. That mark just makes them the rockable pair for me. Overall pretty happy with both my pair. Right pair came from local champs, left pair came from NDC.

These look good. :nthat: My SNKRS pair came in yesterday and are flawless and my EB pair comes today. I'm not sure if I will beat my 2012's or let them go for the low because they are the most uncomfortable shoe I own.

Last edited:
It kills me how some actually think that it is synthetic. Perhaps they are just believing the couple trolls that have been blasting on them

When these have been still sitting in the shipping box unopened, I really don't care. After I get em I'm like, they ok. When J's don't hype/fascinate me like that, time to me to find a new hobby

Need to remove hypebeastwtflol too :lol:

Can't tell if he's serious with his synthetic vs leather arguments or just one extremely dedicated troll :lol: .

Answering a question weather the material is fake or real should not be a reason to block someone.

I for one know better quality leather JB can use. That should al not be a reason to be blocked.

Need to remove hypebeastwtflol too
laugh.gif

Can't tell if he's serious with his synthetic vs leather arguments or just one extremely dedicated troll
laugh.gif
Answering a question weather the material is fake or real should not be a reason to block someone.

I for one know better quality leather JB can use. That should al not be a reason to be blocked.
 you sound like a broken record and its getting really annoying. its the same schtick over and over and over. we all get it. move on. or else thats a reason to be blocked. no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom