Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

you sound like a broken record and its getting really annoying. its the same schtick over and over and over. we all get it. move on. or else thats a reason to be blocked. no?

People keep quoting me and I'm just responding. People also need to be corrected about the leather. If it is real leather that is good to know.

you sound like a broken record and its getting really annoying. its the same schtick over and over and over. we all get it. move on. or else thats a reason to be blocked. no?

Yeah, he can't stop. I literally don't think he can help himself.

People keep quoting me and I'm just responding. People also need to be corrected about the leather. If it is real leather that is good to know.
and youre also quoting everytime somebody mentions the leather just to say the same ish about it. they didnt even have to mention you. annoying.

I was literally hitting add to cart on the track pad and then enter to dismiss the not available popup instantly.  I probably did about 30 of those a minute for what seemed like 10 minutes.  It did cart once and I lost it going to checkout before I got it the 2nd time.  I also had to setup an account as quick as possible because I didn't have one.

Lol just spam away.

@The7onius i cropped my pickup pic cuz u didnt want to see an adidas yeezy/box in this thread :lol:

Sneaker examiner: Maybe be that could be a new job in the future for those worried about perfection. :rofl:

Be a great youtube channel...... Every video the same.... Look you see that?! smh qc outa control. Im gonna return these. This aint even real leather smh again.

Be a great youtube channel...... Every video the same.... Look you see that?! smh qc outa control. Im gonna return these. This aint even real leather smh again.
Sounds a lot like DJ Delz already
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got a UPS shipping confirmation for the Monday night Eastbay phone order. I wear a 13 but a 12.5 is coming...should be the sweet spot for these. My wc 13's are a tad too big.

It's decent synthetic. Still take these over 2012's all day.
Each step will make you feel more and more like your favorite player as you run across the hardwood for some serious action. Lol I don't feel like Mike when i walk in my kicks. Maybe i'm wearing them wrong 
eyes.gif

and youre also quoting everytime somebody mentions the leather just to say the same ish about it. they didnt even have to mention you. annoying.

I thought I was only responding to people quoting me. If someone says something smart then the statement should be quoted. This should be to inform people and they should also realize that everything they think is not 100% correct and they should no get defensive when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom