Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wait a min. did I literally see someone post Girbaud shorts? LMFAO, I haven't seen those since the late 90's/early 2000's. Everyone has different style now and with the internet you can't really say what area people are from since everyone can order online and social media is the driving force toward "fashion" nowadays.

Heard Girbaud is still popping in the South

I got two pairs in the closet collecting dust :rofl:

:lol: I spat out my drink when I saw them, they still have the label on them so you know they're still out there somewhere.

I'm from the South and WE ain't wearing that ish down here no more. I guess it's like those Dope fiends that wear old new clothes. :smh: . But do what works best for you.

anyone curious about Tech Fleece should join us in that thread. The best thread on NT. You will find deals from others.

BUT, once you go TF, you don't go back.

Every time I jump on here, all I see is the same dude constantly putting down what this thread is about. This is a Jordan WC 4 thread isn't it? Trying to riffle through so many negative posts about what we are all liking is getting so lame. Are the admin's even paying attention? This dude is clearly a troll...super obvious. Every 3rd post is this dude with his blatant negativity.

It's not even about a opinion anymore. He is clearly trying to change the narrative...even when someone asks about a re-stock.

CDP days
roll.gif
yes
laugh.gif

Every time I jump on here, all I see is the same dude constantly putting down what this thread is about. This is a Jordan WC 4 thread isn't it? Trying to riffle through so many negative posts about what we are all liking is getting so lame. Are the admin's even paying attention? This dude is clearly a troll...super obvious. Every 3rd post is this dude with his blatant negativity.

It's not even about a opinion anymore. He is clearly trying to change the narrative...even when someone asks about a re-stock.

It's because y'all keep talking in circles with him. Let him hang himself and I'll take care of it. If y'all gonna bring the topic back up like I've seen a lot of y'all do numerous times then that's on you and your peers. Don't come crying about it being ignored at that point.

don't put so much energy into him. The block member feature is your best friend.

And don't worry. I suspect he's getting really close to offing himself in here. He's got the foot on that line and is about to cross it.

Block member feature people.

I remember when cats used ask, what should I wear outfit questions for their shoes, and everyone response was the Vick jersey [emoji]128514[/emoji] .NT keeps me in tears

don't put so much energy into him. The block member feature is your best friend.

And don't worry. I suspect he's getting really close to offing himself in here. He's got the foot on that line and is about to cross it.

Block member feature people.

Blocking him doesn't help when everyone quotes this troll.

300+ post in here, 80% is him bashing the shoe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom