Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

yo, whered u get the baby blue ones? i may give tech fleece another try for those

those were from last spring and they have volt heathering and its a darker blue than baby blue , they have some baby blue on the nike site right now tho

im about to go look and pull the trig on a pair if i like em. im gonna order them a sizelarger than my first pair and see how it goes. love nikes return policy.

The TF thread is pretty helpful. We post a lot of deals in there too. Outlets are where we've gotten a lot of deals recently including the grey pair

yo, whered u get the baby blue ones? i may give tech fleece another try for those

those were from last spring and they have volt heathering and its a darker blue than baby blue , they have some baby blue on the nike site right now tho
im about to go look and pull the trig on a pair if i like em. im gonna order them a sizelarger than my first pair and see how it goes. love nikes return policy.
The TF thread is pretty helpful. We post a lot of deals in there too. Outlets are where we've gotten a lot of deals recently including the grey pair
repped. thank u. im gonna go sub to that thread now.

I think deep down he really like these 4s....
Lol this is amazing 
laugh.gif

Wait a min. did I literally see someone post Girbaud shorts? LMFAO, I haven't seen those since the late 90's/early 2000's. Everyone has different style now and with the internet you can't really say what area people are from since everyone can order online and social media is the driving force toward "fashion" nowadays.

Last edited:
Wait a min. did I literally see someone post Girbaud shorts? LMFAO, I haven't seen those since the late 90's/early 2000's. Everyone has different style now and with the internet you can't really say what area people are from since everyone can order online and social media is the driving force toward fashion nowadays.

Heard Girbaud is still popping in the South

I got two pairs in the closet collecting dust :rofl:

Last edited:
Wait a min. did I literally see someone post Girbaud shorts? LMFAO, I haven't seen those since the late 90's/early 2000's. Everyone has different style now and with the internet you can't really say what area people are from since everyone can order online and social media is the driving force toward "fashion" nowadays.
:lol: I spat out my drink when I saw them, they still have the label on them so you know they're still out there somewhere.

Last edited:

its an old, old, old NT Joke.

what I wanna know is how I got banned from the Ye thread for asking an innocent question, but hypebeast is trolling/promoting UA kicks and is still here un-funning this thread. I need answers

Back
Top Bottom