Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Vick jersey with Oly 7's >>>
wait....wasnt their are mj olympic picture of him with the vick jersey and the big pants back then.....

laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only thing that is crying are those admin skills. A crying shame.

"I think I'll let a troll be a troll" - Admin of the hour

Wtf going on in this ***... Man when these released nga's went crazy..... Flaws, return debates and mass trolling since Saturday.... :rofl:

Chances on a restock on these? Dude at the local gym was talking about his status said delivered and he never got them. Thing was he said he was home when they were "delivered". Legit felt bad for him, it was his first Jordan purchase since the 2003 flu-game shoes according to him.

I think we'll see a restock in the next 30 days and then again right before the end of Nike's fiscal year which is last day of May. They've restocked several retros right before their year end the past few years to drive sales.

Care to expand on Nike's LEAN standards as you say, especially since you imply you're an expert and that you've worked with Nike employees? I, too, grew up watching MJ play and have seen his entire career, from UNC to the Olympic team on. I, too, come from an industry where best practices are constantly shared and implemented. I, too, work in Operations and Production. And Nike isn't the only big company in the U.S. that would amaze people at how little their products cost because they outsource their manufacturing overseas and use Six Sigma principles to maximize operational efficiency. Of course, Nike's quality standards are high. Heck, a big box retailer such as Target, whose large amount of inventory aren't even produced by Target brands, utilize very high quality standards when it comes to their operations.

Out of those 500,000 pairs Nike makes, I'm willing to bet there's a 25% deficiency rate on pairs not meeting "high quality standards." That's 125,000 pairs. My point being, their QC/QA during the post-production stage is more than likely mediocre because the factory owners in China are not being held accountable and monitored to the fullest by Nike's executive management imo. Which means this part of the process is not centralized at all. There is no excuse why Nike had to cancel the AJKO 1 Black/Red release last year because of mold. No excuse. This was an example of a very poor quality process after production.

When I was younger sweeping floors for my father. I remember being in Home Depot and he said, "everyone with a tape measure and a cell phone is a contractor now." It's similar to many things, just because someone buys a pair of sneakers and works at the GI Joe factory installing the Kung-fu grips that doesn't mean their knowledgable and should toss wild stuff out there like it's accurate because they are venting. I've posted Nike specific info on product development and supply chain before, now less so. If you're interested PM me, if not don't.

Care to expand on Nike's LEAN standards as you say, especially since you imply you're an expert and that you've worked with Nike employees? I, too, grew up watching MJ play and have seen his entire career, from UNC to the Olympic team on. I, too, come from an industry where best practices are constantly shared and implemented. I, too, work in Operations and Production. And Nike isn't the only big company in the U.S. that would amaze people at how little their products cost because they outsource their manufacturing overseas and use Six Sigma principles to maximize operational efficiency. Of course, Nike's quality standards are high. Heck, a big box retailer such as Target, whose large amount of inventory aren't even produced by Target brands, utilize very high quality standards when it comes to their operations.

Out of those 500,000 pairs Nike makes, I'm willing to bet there's a 25% deficiency rate on pairs not meeting "high quality standards." That's 125,000 pairs. My point being, their QC/QA during the post-production stage is more than likely mediocre because the factory owners in China are not being held accountable and monitored to the fullest by Nike's executive management imo. Which means this part of the process is not centralized at all. There is no excuse why Nike had to cancel the AJKO 1 Black/Red release last year because of mold. No excuse. This was an example of a very poor quality process after production.
When I was younger sweeping floors for my father. I remember being in Home Depot and he said, "everyone with a tape measure and a cell phone is a contractor now." It's similar to many things, just because someone buys a pair of sneakers and works at the GI Joe factory installing the Kung-fu grips that doesn't mean their knowledgable and should toss wild stuff out there like it's accurate because they are venting. I've posted Nike specific info on product development and supply chain before, now less so. If you're interested PM me, if not don't.
I won't waste my time with your philosophical jargon. What's funny is that you act like you're some sort of product development guru just 'cause you unload pallets at the See's Candy factory but here's the thing: you're tossin' "wild stuff out there" just as much as everyone else here. You're comedy bro, you've had wayyyyy too much of yourself and your purported supply chain knowledge. Sit down.

my theory on this tho.. I may be wrong.. you are paying for availability on the demand curve.. They could have released 80 million pairs but if the (actual keep your pair)demand was equal to supply, resale won't change.. bc it's based on the pairs available for resale.  I think in all honesty that the amount of people who copped multiples on these was significantly higher than usual.. and the people who copped and still want more is also high.  So I'm seeing that as an indicator that people would rather hold then sell.  Low inventory leaves you at the mercy of 16 year old canarsie sneaker salesmen on craigslist.  I'd be interested in seeing what other people think bc when I was hoping I could get a pair cheap.. I started theorizing on this and lost hope

I agree.

Beware my math is for example only

The way I explain it was that they made a million pairs for a million eventual buyers. That's all good, everyone gets a pair.

But I think 250,000 people bought multiples (guilty). So 750,000 people that would have bought over the next year (if they had sat) missed out.

A quarter of the people hold all the pairs.

Last edited:
Wtf going on in this ***... Man when these released nga's went crazy..... Flaws, return debates and mass trolling since Saturday.... :rofl:

I don't even know bruh, the flaws on my pair don't bother me at all. I just pointed em out, because everyone else was pointing there's... I don't care about the complaints, trolling or the debates vintageog7 vintageog7 ... I'm waiting on a info for a restock, I gotta have another pair of these.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Plan on wearing the he!! out of these, actually can't keep them off my feet. Breaking in nicely #don'tcareaboutcreases

Hate those sock dingleberries though.
View media item 1919656
View media item 1919657
View media item 1919658

I was going to post pics of a pair of mine after their first wear. Looks identical to yours. That whole nervous to crease them feeling is gone and they are looking lovely.

This shoe will age like a fine wine for my because I take super good care and I will I my wear this particular shoe once a month or something.

Oh yeah, screw those dingleberries I hate them too.

Last edited:
I was going to post pics of a pair of mine after their first wear. Looks identical to yours. That whole nervous to crease them feeling is gone and they are looking lovely.

This shoe will age like a fine wine for my because I take super good care and I will I my wear this particular shoe once a month or something.

Oh yeah, screw those dingleberries I hate them too.

WTF they crease easier then the '12's LMAO

First rock. Laced up like I did back in 1999 with the black cement.
#ntjoggers
this is how people who know what's up & actually experienced the '90s rocked em with track pants/warm up pants or NT denim looks way cleaner then the nut huggin joggers/wrangler cowboy fit this generation thinks is so cool this is the best on feet pic yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom