Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This photo proves that the 2016 Jordan Retro IV's upper is indeed real full grain leather.  You just don't find this kind of unique grain texture on fake leather.
Lol hypebeast gonna be here in a few to tell you otherwise 
roll.gif

[emoji]129300[/emoji].. *waits for hbftl*
suddenly am busy ...no point...my $$hh has been put on hold long enough that my job and $*** game is starting to go down....they can think what they want..ive wasted enough time and energy to convince otherwise...if they want to think what real and fake leather is then thats on them...if it hasnt gotten through to them at this point then they have already made up their mind and just want to waist time aguing....ivee wasted enough valuable time and its time for me to use my time the smart way.....

Pick ups from last week, not sure which ones I like better but big thanks for shiekh for letting me win their raffle and letting me pick out the most flawless pair which I'm glad i did because the other shoes in my size were looking pretty bad.

:smokin :smokin

[emoji]129300[/emoji].. *waits for hbftl*

suddenly am busy ...no point...my $$hh has been put on hold long enough that my job and $*** game is starting to go down....they can think what they want..ive wasted enough time and energy to convince otherwise...if they want to think what real and fake leather is then thats on them...if it hasnt gotten through to them at this point then they have already made up their mind and just want to waist time aguing....ivee wasted enough valuable time and its time for me to use my time the smart way.....

Save the time management talk lol it's a Sunday and this is comedy..you know you got a job so you don't gotta justify anything

hahah. Easier said than done for you. You can't quit this. I dare you to not comment about quality from here on out. Dare ya.

Save the time management talk lol it's a Sunday and this is comedy..you know you got a job so you don't gotta justify anything
everyday is a work day...there is no time to sit around when there are things that need to be taken care of....if it doesnt get taken care of then it will just sit their and ruin things in the bussiness....bussiness finances, planning, getting ready for the upcoming week, foreseeing bussiness opportunities and issues that come up short and long term....this i$$$hhh never ends...very stressfull...except it pays the bills and helps buying thousands of dollars worth of j's...not to mention appointments with my financial advisor for my investment portfolio not being met just for the sake of buying and selling jordans....its a mess right now....sundays are preperation and planning days....

hahah. Easier said than done for you. You can't quit this. I dare you to not comment about quality from here on out. Dare ya.
i will comment and it shouldnt be a big deal....if other members want to blow it up for no reason other than they have too much time on their hands then thats on them....everyone knows how i feel about the quality of these shoes and if they want to praise it and think other wise then they should go take it to the other threads and post what they think about the quality of this shoes and see what they say...just my advice if they do...bring your flame suit.......................

Guns N Roses is the only band I rock with during that big hair tight pant era. Thank god for Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Bout to youtube Flea in Rock n Jock Bball jam.

everyday is a work day...there is no time to sit around when there are things that need to be taken care of....if it doesnt get taken care of then it will just sit their and ruin things in the bussiness....bussiness finances, planning, getting ready for the upcoming week, foreseeing bussiness opportunities and issues that come up short and long term....this i$$$hhh never ends...very stressfull...except it pays the bills and helps buying thousands of dollars worth of j's...not to mention appointments with my financial advisor for my investment portfolio not being met just for the sake of buying and selling jordans....its a mess right now....sundays are preperation and planning days....

Troll so hard...doesnt sound like a job u would need to be on call for to me which u claimed to be earlier get ur story straight

Troll so hard...doesnt sound like a job u would need to be on call for to me which u claimed to be earlier get ur story straight
i have 14 employees and if one decides to not show up then thats on me....if one quits then thats on me...if they wake up late then thats on me...if there car breaks down then thats on me...if there fedex truck breaks down then its on me to go there and fix the truck and help them finish their day...everything everyday monday thru friday is on me...if im here typing away then that means all of the employees showed up and everything is being handled.....if you dont hear from me that means more money is being made...and the fact that ive only been here for a few days means ive been busy with some BS that is work related 99% of the time.....

I tried to give him botd but this sounds like a 2nd hand account to me.. Too much Greys anatomy or something

This photo proves that the 2016 Jordan Retro IV's upper is indeed real full grain leather.  You just don't find this kind of unique grain texture on fake leather.
repped

After one wear they begin to crease so beautifully. These only become "my" shoe once they get all creased up. 

I am NOT saying beat up. Just creased. Mine are going to stay immaculate for years since I have 2 and only will wear them monthly or so.

all of that for less than 6 figures......
this i$$hh is at the bottom of the totem pole...there is mad money being made...and ive just started to work my way up....you wouldnt believe me if i told you what goes on here and how much money is being made...its crazy...every bussiness owner i know has a million in their bank accounts throwing 20K like its a parking ticket...its a good thing money is just a luxury to me or else it would be a wrap....

Back
Top Bottom