Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

this i$$hh is at the bottom of the totem pole...there is mad money being made...and ive just started to work my way up....you wouldnt believe me if i told you what goes on here and how much money is being made...its crazy...every bussiness owner i know has a million in their bank accounts throwing 20K like its a parking ticket...its a good thing money is just a luxury to me or else it would be a wrap....

Dudes in here tryin to flex. Lol dude said financial advisor for flipping js lmmmmmaaaaaaaoooooo clean ur sneaker room

Last edited:
Dudes in here tryin to flex. Lol dude said financial advisor for flipping js lmmmmmaaaaaaaoooooo clean ur sneaker room
ok.....its funny that you aske me a question and decide to talk i$$hh when i anwered it...what was i supposed to do... would you rather have me post some fake pics of me being a baller to reply back....if youre just trying to talk $$hh why dont you just try to talk to me and communicate like normal people do....you ask me a question, i answer you back and because of it you talk smack...wow...

Last edited:
Joggers all day
35ndkjq.jpg

I'd call those track pants/ swishy pants.

Dude said buys 1000s of $ of js......very easy to do when you return 1000s of $ worth of js cause u only approve the leather on 3-4 models
ok...that makes alot of sense....shoes add up after a while especially when you have more than 3-4 models............

this i$$hh is at the bottom of the totem pole...there is mad money being made...and ive just started to work my way up....you wouldnt believe me if i told you what goes on here and how much money is being made...its crazy...every bussiness owner i know has a million in their bank accounts throwing 20K like its a parking ticket...its a good thing money is just a luxury to me or else it would be a wrap....

Jeez ball on them young brother

Lol I know it takes 2 but the inconsistencies are ridiculous but Im done now. Cant win
i didnt know i had to explain every little detail about my life and income to a bunch of strangers....otherwise a copy of the bussiness 1099 showing a taxable income of $400,000 should be enough evidence....im not here to prove myself to anyone....if you ask me a question i will answer it...if you call BS, fine...if youre just trying to call me out then please take you i$$hh somewhere else..thank you....

Last edited:

i didnt know i had to explain every little detail to a bunch of strangers....otherwise a copy of the bussiness 1099 showing a taxable income of $400,000 should be enough evidence....im not here to prove myself to anyone....if you ask me a question i will answer it...if you call BS, fine...if youre just trying to call me out then please take you i$$hh somewhere else..thank you....
They hate to see a young brother winning no need to explain your self keep balling until the day you die 

Last edited:

i didnt know i had to explain every little detail to a bunch of strangers....otherwise a copy of the bussiness 1099 showing a taxable income of $400,000 should be enough evidence....im not here to prove myself to anyone....if you ask me a question i will answer it...if you call BS, fine...if youre just trying to call me out then please take you i$$hh somewhere else..thank you....
They hate to see a young brother winning no need to explain your self keep balling until the day you die 

My 2 cents.... NT is full of "ballers" so pay them no mind. If you gotta grind for your money then more power to you. Nothing but respect for someone trying to make something of themselves.

My 2 cents.... NT is full of "ballers" so pay them no mind. If you gotta grind for your money then more power to you. Nothing but respect for someone trying to make something of themselves.
i have a lot of respect for what you guys have to go through in this forum trying to make everyone happy in this form of social media....

my apologies for having you to put up with this...my bad...

Last edited:
Not many of us actually know what Nike is really using. No use to argue what really doesn't matter to most of us anyways.

I was talking about the inconsistencies with hypebeasts posts. But either way done with it.

Diy joggers from back in the day haha

Never messed with those rubberbands back then can't mess with these joggers either..

My bro rocks joggers and use to rock the rubber bands back then
yes the rubber bands...you needed certain ones for them to hold..too thin and they would break or the jeans would come out...before the NT style came out i would rubber band a small knot for the pants to taper..it held better than just putting the rubber band around the leg...

yes the rubber bands...you needed certain ones for them to hold..too thin and they would break or the jeans would come out...before the NT style came out i would rubber band a small knot for the pants to taper..it held better than just putting the rubber band around the leg...
Yea i did use the knot thn tuck it under the tongue

Putting rubber bands around your ankles was a thing? Bruh .... (showing my age here)
Yea it stuck around for a couple of yrs

The best way to lace these IV's n erry other Jordan (or shoe) is on ur foot. Put the shoe on unlaced then simply lace up ur shoes with the right amount of slack u choose.

U can keep shoelaces white by scrubbing between palm of ur hands with warm water n dish soap n a drop of bleach if u want but no more.

The leather will break in b softer over time, so holla back in bout a year after u have worn ur kicks. Otherwise shhhh....

Back
Top Bottom