Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i honestly shouldnt trust any extras from JB these days.... lord help us if the retro cards bleed onto the shoes
frown.gif
Yea, anything can happen when it comes to Nike/JB like those chromeposites... 
sick.gif

man in 89, i was thinking about GI Joes and Ninja Turtles :lol:
i honestly shouldnt trust any extras from JB these days.... lord help us if the retro cards bleed onto the shoes :frown:

why no Transformers?

Tried copping the re-released GI Joe figures for my two sons, and they weren't haven't it. "I have to move the action figure around? No thanks. Where's the iPad?"

Kids have no imagination with playing with their toys these days

getting off topic but what was the issue? cracking/chipping with just wear?

all star chromes = peeling chrome. looks like pewters underneath (which is fine with me)
blue chromes = not peeling BUT the finish cracks where there is flexing. holds up better than all stars but is an issue if you do a lot of flexing in your shoes.

man in 89, i was thinking about GI Joes and Ninja Turtles :lol:
i honestly shouldnt trust any extras from JB these days.... lord help us if the retro cards bleed onto the shoes :frown:

why no Transformers?

Tried copping the re-released GI Joe figures for my two sons, and they weren't haven't it. "I have to move the action figure around? No thanks. Where's the iPad?"

Kids have no imagination with playing with their toys these days

o yea those dudes too :lol:

but yea, my wife got me the retro ninja turtle collection for christmas 2014... they got cheap with them orange weapons.... like real cheap. then babyj505 got his dirty hands on them and broke or lost the rest of the weapons :lol:

all star chromes = peeling chrome. looks like pewters underneath (which is fine with me)
blue chromes = not peeling BUT the finish cracks where there is flexing. holds up better than all stars but is an issue if you do a lot of flexing in your shoes.
sheesh  
mean.gif

i always wanted them & knew they had issues but i didn't know it was like THAT

Last edited:

sheesh  :smh:

i always wanted them & knew they had issues but i didn't know it was like THAT

yep. defintiely not for everyone and i couldnt blame a soul for not liking them. but for me tho :evil: .... them thangs look too beautiful for me to not try and buy.

I was exactly 0 years old when these dropped. My fav part of NT is banter and the ogs talking about ogs. Just read so much nonsense lol. Then people talking to about age in relation to ball.. Jordans stopped being about ball like 15 years ago.

But where is the card :/ damn.. For an og rerelease this should be prerequisite

yep. defintiely not for everyone and i couldnt blame a soul for not liking them. but for me tho
devil.gif
.... them thangs look too beautiful for me to not try and buy.
im still hunting, prices dropped after restock right? like deals to be had under 5?

Guys, would the size 9.5 purchasers from an authorized dealer be able to help me verify my pair in the legit check forum?  

Apologies in advance if this is considered trolling, I am in desperate need of help.  A member was kind enough to help me out, and he indicated legit, but is now leaning towards fake due to the number of dots on the inside of the top tabs and production tag.  Thanks a lot everyone.

Link here: http://niketalk.com/t/644668/2016-jordan-iv-og-white-cement-legit-check

I was exactly 0 years old when these dropped. My fav part of NT is banter and the ogs talking about ogs. Just read so much nonsense lol. Then people talking to about age in relation to ball.. Jordans stopped being about ball like 15 years ago.

lol. Yeah, OG 4's for me was the first retro. As I said I misspoke and wasn't thinking. It's okay, it happens. Perhaps it will happen to you someday.

Last edited:
yep. defintiely not for everyone and i couldnt blame a soul for not liking them. but for me tho :evil: .... them thangs look too beautiful for me to not try and buy.

im still hunting, prices dropped after restock right? like deals to be had under 5?

yea deals are out there but you just have to find them.

but getting back to topic.... guys should periodically pop into their malls/stores to see whats good if you are still looking.

i came across a size 11 on display at champs Christana Mall DE yesterday while out there. if it were a 9 or 9.5, it might have come home with papa.

Any truth to the rumor that the original Space Jams are releasing this christmas for the 20th anniversary of the movie?

Last edited:

Guys, would the size 9.5 purchasers from an authorized dealer be able to help me verify my pair in the legit check forum?  

Apologies in advance if this is considered trolling, I am in desperate need of help.  A member was kind enough to help me out, and he indicated legit, but is now leaning towards fake due to the number of dots on the inside of the top tabs and production tag.  Thanks a lot everyone.

Link here: http://niketalk.com/t/644668/2016-jordan-iv-og-white-cement-legit-check
At work but I have a pair from NDC at home. I'll check mine out and compare to your pics tonight.

the only way i could even agree is if the 99 retros came with a retro card which i think they didnt but am not sure. that was classify as the OG Retro packaging :lol:

other than that, the retro cards go with the retro era not with the OG era which it seems like everyone and their mommas want.

OG this and OG that...

The only card in an OG box was the Flight Club membership pamphlet. I think the IV's had it but maybe it was the V's. Been a while :lol:

The only card in an OG box was the Flight Club membership pamphlet. I think the IV's had it but maybe it was the V's. Been a while :lol:

yea i honestly dont remember because i didnt have the 99 4s.... that was freshman year of high school for me. i was (and still am lol) rocking flightposites and foamposites.
i do know the 2000 XIs came with retro cards and i think they kept coming with cards until at least 2004 so the 99 4s could have very well had them.

i did have the OG oreo 4s but cant remember them having a card.

Back
Top Bottom