Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The Jordan 4 model is my all time favorite sneaker and when my 1999 pair blew out when I wore them out I sadly had to face reality that realistically I would probably be never able to wear a pair with the Nike Air on the back. However, when I heard a second retro of the White Cements were dropping I had to at least get 3 pairs and that I did. I couldn't be happier. 
pimp.gif
congrats

That was sad man. My heart legitimately hurts for what happened.

Yeah. Sick, sad world we live in. Still unclear of motive, whether is a personal vendetta or sneaker/money, which none was taken.

I googled it earlier and they were saying it was an armed robbery and that dude was trying to stop it from happening to him. Situation went bad and we lost a young sneaker head. Dude was too young man :frown:

The Jordan 4 model is my all time favorite sneaker and when my 1999 pair blew out when I wore them out I sadly had to face reality that realistically I would probably be never able to wear a pair with the Nike Air on the back. However, when I heard a second retro of the White Cements were dropping I had to at least get 3 pairs and that I did. I couldn't be happier. 
pimp.gif
jesus christ. lolz. nice!

Broke mine out today and I have to say, the leather is breaking in nicely. I think these will age very well.

The leather quality may not be on par with BIN 23 releases, but it reminds me of the stuff used on Dunks and Flight 89s in the late 90s. $220 may be a stretch for the quality, but I was satisfied enough to double up... so I can't really talk :lol:

DSC06151.jpg

DSC06154.jpg

Anyone else lace their IV's like this or play with the wider set of eyelets? I've always preferred the look with the 2nd eyelet running through the wider set.

DSC06152.jpg

I'm also loving the "low impact speckle density" of the heel tabs of this pair :rofl: . More reminiscent of the 99's than the OG's, but I prefer it to the denser look on my backup pair.

DSC06155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FC is consignment, so the price is dictated by what the seller is asking. Not an accurate reflection of the market, nor does it mean they're going to move at the price.

Not necessarily. FC won't put something in for more than it's worth unless you got the hookup. Still doesn't mean it will sell. You either undercut or take back your shoes. The pairs you see for $400 were probably there for over a year and haven't been price dropped yet.

Back
Top Bottom