Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I ended up with 2 pairs due to the first one having bad speckle splatter (as noted in previous posts.)  I plan on sending that pair back but figured if anyone wanted it I would sell it for a little extra to make it worth my time.

Put it out on Craigslist and someone offered me "$225 cash today"...I just responded I can get $235 back from Nike just for dropping them off at the UPS Store.

I ended up with 2 pairs due to the first one having bad speckle splatter (as noted in previous posts.)  I plan on sending that pair back but figured if anyone wanted it I would sell it for a little extra to make it worth my time.

Put it out on Craigslist and someone offered me "$225 cash today"...I just responded I can get $235 back from Nike just for dropping them off at the UPS Store.

You could do dude a solid tho... And you'd still have your Nike.com receipt in case you needed to return them for any reason.

You could do dude a solid tho... And you'd still have your Nike.com receipt in case you needed to return them for any reason.

So why not sell for $240 and get your money back plus $5

So why not sell for $240 and get your money back plus $5

You're right. I did some bad math forgetting about sales tax and missing the 225 and 235 numbers :lol:

Naw. You talk to him.

giphy.gif

Because I can afford it.
I also don't like the price of food at Wendy's but I still buy from there from time to time.
Those $1.00 junior bacon cheeseburgers a little too steep?

But in all seriousness, I might buy a 2nd pair. ebay prices are actually reasonable right now.

Last edited:
Are people size swapping? Haven't seen anyone anywhere asking for sizes. Kinda wanna make a thread but I feel like it might be pointless

Those $1.00 junior bacon cheeseburgers a little too steep?

But in all seriousness, I might buy a 2nd pair. ebay prices are actually reasonable right now.

I came up on a second pair during the FNL restock. I recommend getting them now while the resale is still soft

Are people size swapping? Haven't seen anyone anywhere asking for sizes. Kinda wanna make a thread but I feel like it might be pointless

Didnt you just answer your own question ?

My point was, I don't see anyone buying different sizes on these. Everyone got their size and not looking for size swaps.

I could go to nojo kicks but they will ask $50 to swap :rofl:

Didnt you just answer your own question ?

My point was, I don't see anyone buying different sizes on these. Everyone got their size and not looking for size swaps.

I could go to nojo kicks but they will ask $50 to swap :rofl:

Ehhhh sizing swapping in the threads is against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom