Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Need a restock... passed up on these and now going through buyers remorse....  UGHHHH lol

Last edited:
Speaking of restocks, they must be new production, correct?  What happens to the returns from release day?

Last edited:
Speaking of restocks, they must be new production, correct?  What happens to the returns from release day?

restocks arent new production. generally withheld stock and returns/cancelled orders.

if they do a new production run, its generally called a re-release. its pretty rare that we see this on the JB side for retros.

we saw it a few years ago with the Freshwater and Royal Griffey Maxs a few years ago and i think the flyknit racers have recently seen this with the oreo colors.

i do call the 2012 black/red XIs a full re-release tho it was from the original production run but only because of how they released them. i mean, they literally had a re-release where they were put back in many stores as well as online.

restocks arent new production. generally withheld stock and returns/cancelled orders.

if they do a new production run, its generally called a re-release. its pretty rare that we see this on the JB side for retros.

we saw it a few years ago with the Freshwater and Royal Griffey Maxs a few years ago and i think the flyknit racers have recently seen this with the oreo colors.

i do call the 2012 black/red XIs a full re-release tho it was from the original production run but only because of how they released them. i mean, they literally had a re-release where they were put back in many stores as well as online.
Thanks for the 411.  I got confused when I noticed that returns to the Nike store are returned to the sales floor marked down to clearance price.

Last edited:
These are so comfy, can't believe I made my feet suffer the 2012 release.. Still think the fire red 4s are the most comfortable in recent 4 release history.

Fire red 4 2012
Cement 4 2016
Oreo 4 2015

These are so comfy, can't believe I made my feet suffer the 2012 release.. Still think the fire red 4s are the most comfortable in recent 4 release history.

Fire red 4 2012
Cement 4 2016
Oreo 4 2015

I need to cop Oreos... Lost fire reds (and everything else I had ) in a house fire [emoji]128078[/emoji] Def comfortable though

Last edited:
My 2015 Oreos are pretty comfy, but I think my left shoe has a defect because it always feels like there's a lump under my foot.
The cements are without a doubt noticeably more comfortable.

I need to cop Oreos... Lost fire reds (and everything else I had ) in a house fire [emoji]128078[/emoji] Def comfortable though

Damn man, that's terrible. Hopefully insurance kicking in for some of that. What size you wear? If there was ever a reason to try and help someone out..

You American guys should be shopping up here in Canada with our weak dollar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Returning a size 11 to NDC midsole paint started peeling after a few wears. Glad I doubled up.

Damn man, that's terrible. Hopefully insurance kicking in for some of that. What size you wear? If there was ever a reason to try and help someone out..

You American guys should be shopping up here in Canada with our weak dollar!

Appreciate that man... Fire was in 2014... Insurance stuck it to us...it's all good though ... Back on our feet!

Returning a size 11 to NDC midsole paint started peeling after a few wears. Glad I doubled up.
65931037.jpg

Thats crazy theyre peeling already, I was hoping theyd of fixed that bs.

post pictures before sending them back homie,, what part of the midsole started chipping?
around air unit?
Exactly there and by the heel. The toe box leather/paint also started peeling like glue exposing a blue material underneath [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]. I would take pictures but I already have them packed up to go out tomorrow.

Ur returning the worn pair ?...
Yes I am.

Back
Top Bottom