Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :nthat:
As much as hurts not to get these the excitement of getting a house not just for me but for my wife and kids gives me more enjoyment then these shoes could ever give me.

Damn straight!

I'm gonna have to curb my spending soon as we are in the same boat looking for a house... Not gonna be easy!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :nthat:
As much as hurts not to get these the excitement of getting a house not just for me but for my wife and kids gives me more enjoyment then these shoes could ever give me.

Damn straight!

I'm gonna have to curb my spending soon as we are in the same boat looking for a house... Not gonna be easy!

Yeah it's not easy but it's definitely worth it. Good luck!

Nice pair

brent_rambo_approves.gif

It just makes me want another pair even more scoobysireent23 scoobysireent23 ...

[emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

REPPED!!!

Come on THIRD restock!!!!!

Last edited:

It just makes me want another pair even more scoobysireent23 scoobysireent23 ... I was able to copp out here in southern Cali on my mini vacation. The seller worked with me and came down on the price

[emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

REPPED!!!

Come on THIRD restock!!!!!

Ty for the reps and replies nt.
Gotta rock these this summer wih a light grey polo and black shorts.

Man all those nikeairs we waiting on
Nikeair black cem 3
Nikeair tb 3
Nikeair white red 3
Nikeair black red 4
Nikeair military blue 4
Nikeair fire red 4
Nikeair mb5
Nikeair white fire red 5
Nikeair grape 5
Nikeair fire red 5 black tongue
Nikeair black infra 6
Nikeair sport blue 6
Nikeair carmine 6

They were about $250 retail in ny with tax and shipping....You paid $30 to go back in time a month and cop lol
Lol yeah because I had to consider I was on the west coast. Back home in FL there $230 between $236 with tax so I'm grateful to have found a ds pair out here with no flaws and for a decent price

Not that strange. You act like there is some textbook formula that can be used to explain the fluidity of Jordan releases. NOPE!

The iv cements appealed to the older heads. To those who grew up watching MJ. The masters appealed to the younger generation and to those who simply liked the black on black.

Ty for the reps and replies nt.
Gotta rock these this summer wih a light grey polo and black shorts.

Man all those nikeairs we waiting on
Nikeair black cem 3
Nikeair tb 3
Nikeair white red 3

Nikeair black red 4
Nikeair military blue 4
Nikeair fire red 4

Nikeair mb5 (assuming this is Black Metallics)
Nikeair white fire red 5
Nikeair grape 5
Nikeair fire red 5 black tongue
Nikeair black infra 6
Nikeair sport blue 6
Nikeair carmine 6
All i need. (Throw a DMP 6 Retro in there too(

Back
Top Bottom