Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've bin calling eastbay and FL every couple of days trying to catch a re-stock
today they both told me they have pairs in my sz11 eb said there's 15 pairs in my sz
but there not aloud to sell them yet ,, they also didn't give me a date when they would be available for purchase,,
im hoping it's not a error and we should see these [emoji]128016[/emoji] release again

I've bin calling eastbay and FL every couple of days trying to catch a re-stock
today they both told me they have pairs in my sz11 eb said there's 15 pairs in my sz
but there not aloud to sell them yet ,, they also didn't give me a date when they would be available for purchase,,
im hoping it's not a error and we should see these [emoji]128016[/emoji] release again

I wonder whats goin on with that...she wouldn't tell you when they will release those pairs?

Looking for another 11 for my 2nd pair. Seems like resale value on eBay is hovering right around $275-300

im guessing theyre trying to amass inventory from returns and cancellations for a future restock and not just random sizes popping up for phone orders.
Potential bias in waiting for a restock: these are most likely pairs with cosmetic issues. Just my opinion
too bad no one actually knows the facts 
then i guess its a good thing him and i both already stated its our guess/opinion and not stating as a fact.

Last edited:

facts about ?
about why eastbay told a dude in here that they had pairs available but holding them and cant sell them yet. and wether them pairs r cancellations/returns etc.

imo, its for a restock. can yall think of another reason why eastbay has inventory but wont sell yet? theyre most def gonna sell em in the future. aka restock.

unless somebody wants to try and convince me eastbay is holding inventory and not planning to sell.

Last edited:
These shoes are made in 2 diffrent factories, left and right.

That was actually a theory by someone about 1,000 pages back.

Yeah to meet production they rented out right twix and left twix factories......thats where most of the flawed pairs came from

then i guess its a good thing him and i both already stated its our guess/opinion and not stating as a fact.
i actually meant "too bad no one knows the facts"

as in, i really wish i knew exactly what is up with what at nike. 

Last edited:

i actually meant "too bad no one knows the facts"

as in, i really wish i knew exactly what is up with what at nike. 
nah i wasnt trying to come at u. my fault if it seemed that way. i wish we had solid facts too. id take another pair of these. they so clean.

Us big footers unfortunately hafta pay the price. There's a few listings on Ebay.

I know how you feel man, I wear a size 12. So usually, I'm going to have to pay between $60-$150 off rip.

Man, I'm so close to sayin' F it... I don't think my lust will allow me to wait on a restock. One that I might miss out on, or might not happen.

Last edited:

I know how you feel man, I wear a size 12. So usually, I'm going to have to pay between $60-$150 off rip.

Man, I'm so close to sayin' F it... I don't think my lust will allow me to wait on a restock. One that I might miss out on, or might not happen.

if you haven't cop 1 pair at least, and ur able to drop that much on re-sell price,, I'd recommend doing it fam,,
there only going up in price the more you wait & if they do re-sock it's really tough to cop since there's not going to
many pairs left,,

sometimes we have to pay a little extra for satisfaction,, there definitely worth paying re-sell, my opinion[emoji]128175[/emoji]

if you haven't cop 1 pair at least, and ur able to drop that much on re-sell price,, I'd recommend doing it fam,,
there only going up in price the more you wait & if they do re-sock it's really tough to cop since there's not going to
many pairs left,,

sometimes we have to pay a little extra for satisfaction,, there definitely worth paying re-sell, my opinion[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Yep, you couldn't have said it better...

Back
Top Bottom