Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These shoes are made in 2 diffrent factories, left and right.

That was actually a theory by someone about 1,000 pages back.

You know I was around when that discussion was going on.... It was more of a joke... I don't give a [emoji]128169[/emoji] about a dent.... It has to be due to manufacturing the shoe... I'm str8 :rofl:

I know how you feel man, I wear a size 12. So usually, I'm going to have to pay between $60-$150 off rip.

Man, I'm so close to sayin' F it... I don't think my lust will allow me to wait on a restock. One that I might miss out on, or might not happen.

I was in the same situation. If you have the funds I'd say go for it if you really want the shoe. I haven't paid resale for a shoe since 2010. I justified it by saying it's a bday present to myself :lol:

Us big footers unfortunately hafta pay the price. There's a few listings on Ebay.

I know how you feel man, I wear a size 12. So usually, I'm going to have to pay between $60-$150 off rip.

Man, I'm so close to sayin' F it... I don't think my lust will allow me to wait on a restock. One that I might miss out on, or might not happen.
and don't forget how restock are WAY harder to cop from than release days usually

i know we are all about the lowest price but if resell after shipping and fees is below $300 on a shoe that many paid $240 or so for, it might be worth it just to pay the loot and avoiding the stress of waiting for a restock.

i know i check the Classified section on here a lot and ive seen some for like $280 shipped or so. Thats not too bad at all.

Plus....if you happen to get them at least you can scrutinize all the pictures and be sure your pair is as close to no major flaws as possible. Thats one bonus on buying after release. Good luck bro....

It's a pair on EBay, in my size now. $233 is the current bid, but the seller isn't accepting returns. Do y'all think I should place a bid?
Put your highest bid in during the last 15 seconds or so. If you end up getting them and they are fake, you can file a claim to get your money back, regardless of the seller's return policy.

Bigj is right. The return policy of the seller doesnt matter if you are certain they are fakes or if the seller didnt describe them correctly.eBay and Paypal will force them to accept the return. Plus his description says....
All shoes are 100% Authentic or your money back....

Last edited:
Put your highest bid in during the last 15 seconds or so. If you end up getting them and they are fake, you can file a claim to get your money back, regardless of the seller's return policy.

Bigj is right. The return policy of the seller doesnt matter if you are certain they are fakes or if the seller didnt describe them correctly.eBay and Paypal will force them to accept the return. Plus his description says....
All shoes are 100% Authentic or your money back....

Thanks for the feedback kjeon23 kjeon23 & blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 ... I'll place a bid.

Repped.

new to the thread. this is the only shoe I plan on doubling back for when I find a steal (bought ds aquas on ebay today for $180 shipped). are there alot of fakes of these going around. What do I need to look for? 

new to the thread. this is the only shoe I plan on doubling back for when I find a steal (bought ds aquas on ebay today for $180 shipped). are there alot of fakes of these going around. What do I need to look for? 

the only way you get these for under retail is if there used or b grades,,

Or he could luck out and catch an outlet return.

Or he could luck out and catch an outlet return.
I wasn't really expecting to get for under retail I was just wondering if there are any obvious signs of fakes.

Back
Top Bottom