Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I still got hope for April 1st, local mall is getting a FA Jordan Store. I'm sure these will be there. Anyone in NY know how they go about it? Raffle for restocks?

Local pop up spot is better than online so you have solid chances. But since you are in NY, your chances are still pretty low.

Checking in to make sure everyone is eating but it's not looking good.

SMH at the dude with 110 pairs. If you have a $25,000+ budget for shoes then more power to you. I guess ...

Checking in to make sure everyone is eating but it's not looking good.

SMH at the dude with 110 pairs. If you have a $25,000+ budget for shoes then more power to you. I guess ...

Im sure he was running an atc service with autocheckout. I doubt he got all those for personal use.

Struck out on Eastbay this morning before work. I was able to get a 9.5 in my cart. I only had to wait two minutes after that but forgot to sign into my account so I had to enter everything manually. Right at the last step to complete everything it said my size was sold out. First time I have been that far and was not able to check out.

Local pop up spot is better than online so you have solid chances. But since you are in NY, your chances are still pretty low.

I'm in Dallas Fam, I know NY has had their Flight store for a year or so. I was trying to see if they had an idea of the usual process concerning RD, & Restocks.

i honestly think this will be the last restock,,, those that missed out :smh:

you had release day, eastbay phone Monday's,,
sites like shoe palace re-stocked during the next week of release,, and now again today.

you must be really busy and forgetful not to be able cop a pair of this easy huge GR,,

i feel for yall but,, only way now is re-sell,,, if your expecting another re-stock

110 pairs!? epic lol
Yeah, that beats the guy who bought 16 on release day.  But the difference is that 100+ pairs is obviously a reseller.
i honestly think this will be the last restock,,, those that missed out
mean.gif

you had release day, eastbay phone Monday's,,
sites like shoe palace re-stocked during the next week of release,, and now again today.

you must be really busy and forgetful not to be able cop a pair of this easy huge GR,,

i feel for yall but,, only way now is re-sell,,, if your expecting another re-stock
I wouldn't rule out NDC for a major restock.  The returns have to go somewhere.

Last edited:
this is a glitch like the homie got when he got charged all those orders from finish line,,
if eastbay only had 15 pairs in my sz 11 I doubt champs had that many pairs in stock
How do you know they only had 15 pairs today? That's not worth calling it a "restock" lol

Last edited:

If you got jacked from Champs, this might be the dude that grabbed em 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
this is a glitch like the homie got when he got charged all those orders from finish line,,
if eastbay only had 15 pairs in my sz 11 I doubt champs had that many pairs in stock
i highly doubt they only had 15 pairs of size 11 for this announced restock. if so, then i mustve gotten VERY VERY lucky to beat out all the people and bots and grabbed myself an 11 from eastbay.

might still get cancelled email tho lol.........not safe until shipping.

I woke up extra early to try to get these the minute it was available but couldn't get one. idk how you guys get them. Any tips?

Persistence. Multiple tabs, multiple browsers, multiple devices.
This right here, I mean people were giving up at 10:05. You just have to keep putting in cart even when it times out. That's what worked for me. I had all 4 open and i just went from tab to tab and kept putting my size in the cart. Also being signed in helps because once the checkout timer hits 0 all you have to do is hit submit order and it s done. If you are fumbling around putting in CC info somebody will take it from you. Its all about being prepared with some luck.

Back
Top Bottom