Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i got notice from UPS too for my eastbay pair. ETA is the 21st for me.
Same for me
smokin.gif

exactly,,,,,,,, my point is that a 10am Wednesday restock isn't helping people that work. And someone help Jesse with grammar... Teach fam

Depends on type of work. Some people have desk jobs on their computers all day
completely agree, but surely those people would understand some people have other vital obligations that would stop them from having 30 tabs open repeatedly adding to cart and they only have a 7 minute window to do so

lol @KidStaten didn't mean to offend you fam ,,

I know you struck out multiple times for whatever reason you have,,

I would be mad also from all those L's

I feel you guys' frustration with online purchasing. I work for Nike, and it's equally as hard to cop online. What's worse is that we only have ONE mall in our city and retail store purchases are equally as hard. It's Idaho, so we're screwed, especially on limits drops. I got lucky with a return, but I usually sit releases like these out.

I feel you guys' frustration with online purchasing. I work for Nike, and it's equally as hard to cop online. What's worse is that we only have ONE mall in our city and retail store purchases are equally as hard. It's Idaho, so we're screwed, especially on limits drops. I got lucky with a return, but I usually sit releases like these out.

enjoy fambs!

I woke up extra early to try to get these the minute it was available but couldn't get one. idk how you guys get them. Any tips?

I got a pair manually adding on an ipad via cellular signal... I can' think of having more things against me yet I still scored.

^ You must be in a good signal area then.

My signal strength and phone service is weak in my location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom