Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

A Couple New Arrivals From The Original '89 Flight Apparel Line Came Today
pimp.gif

Unfortunately These Two Mediums Ran Small...
Crewneck:

Shortsleeve Crewneck:

This Piece Marked As An XL Runs Pretty True And Is Too Big
mean.gif
Damn @So Much Sole 23, those shirts are SUPER CLEANSED!!!

Repped!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know where you found em in that good of condition. I've been lookin' for a OG Flight '89 crewneck for the F'in longest. How much did that red crewneck run you G?

Well I got an order confirmation on a size 9.5. Even though I wear a 10.5... Also got a pending paypal confirmation for the same for some reason... If they dont cancel one or both hopefully I can find somewhere local to do a size swap. Anybody know any stores in the Atlanta area that will do size swaps??
I wear a 10.5 in everything else and a 9.5 in these.. maybe it will work for you?

Well that would be amazing! Somehow i actually got shipping confirmation from FNL and UPS for BOTH pairs so i really hope i can fit em! The WC4's are def in my top 5 J's of all time so i wouldnt mind evn tripling up! I already have a 10.5 i haven't even pulled outta the box so i might go try those on and see if there's any chance the 9.5 might fit... Otherwise guess ill have to sell em and try to cop my size cause i cant find any stores in ATL area that do size swaps...

Who cares about creasing? 

Kids and people that aren't used to wearing shoes with good quality leather.
I'm 32. I dont care for creasing if I can avoid it, but i dont freak out about it either. It's gonna happen eventually on basically every shoe... Oh and if you think these OG WC4's are made of "good quality leather" than you aren't used to wearing it either...

I'm 32. I dont care for creasing if I can avoid it, but i dont freak out about it either. It's gonna happen eventually on basically every shoe... Oh and if you think these OG WC4's are made of "good quality leather" than you aren't used to wearing it either...
Please.....

1990's synthetic leather is worlds better than cardboard.

1990's synthetic leather is worlds better than cardboard.
Agreed. But still far from "good quality leather" as the poster above alluded too. That's all I'm sayin.

Agreed. But still far from "good quality leather" as the poster above alluded too. That's all I'm sayin.
Still worlds better than anything used on non-OG 2's and 12's. It's good quality, not amazing, but good.

Last edited:

Who cares about creasing? 

Kids and people that aren't used to wearing shoes with good quality leather.

This....

The older generation didn't like creases bruh. It's the newer generation that says it give it character.

Still worlds better than anything used on non-OG 2's and 12's. It's good quality, not amazing, but good.

It's decent quality. I mean, we've been almost rock bottom with leather quality for so long that these improvements make us think they are good or great.

Back
Top Bottom