Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@Marz, dayum

But IMO keep that yellow midsole paint, I think the dude did it intentionally. Rock it once every (blank), and when they become beaters, cycle in for another pair of 99's. DS swapped ranges from 500 to a stack, but Size 12 is pretty rare as you found out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep @vintageog7, much appreciated man. I've kinda already wore my 2012's like 6-8 times. The black midsole paint is already cracking, on the medial sides of both shoes.

The white paint near the air unit is starting to fade also. I was just asking because the '99s are my grails, and I wanna keep em cleansed as possible. I'm already going to be hurting for awhile because I copped them. My lust was just to damn high, for me to pass them up.

I won't be copping anything else, until the Black Metallic 5's in July.

@MarzThaRealist

Hey man, your flawed Eastbay pair...you said the grain of leather is different
..does it feel drier to you versus that FNL pair? Like it needs some moisture?
It feels kinda stiff @Monosylabikal, if that answers your question. Also, to use to mention option on your mobile, you have to push the @ symbol at the top reply page. Then, you have to type the name of the member in.
@Marz, dayum

But IMO keep that yellow midsole paint, I think the dude did it intentionally. Rock it once every (blank), and when they become beaters, cycle in for another pair of 99's. DS swapped ranges from 500 to a stack, but Size 12 is pretty rare as you found out.
Yes, that's why I couldn't pass it up. I don't think I could find another DS swapped pair for any lower that. I don't I'll be going this hard for any shoe again also. That's the most I spent any like any thing ever.

laugh.gif

So since I've already wore my 2012's, should I still bring these out @X-Alt???

Last edited:
 ​
Long story short, I don't really care about the flaws too much. I'm goin' to wear this pair anyways. However, I would like to know what can I use to get the blue pen marks off. Do y'all have any suggestions?
When it comes to cleaning, always start with the least abrasive method first!

In this case, just try to wipe off the pen marks with a little water and a microfiber towel.  I highly doubt that the factory would use permanent ink, so that should do the trick and not harm the leather.

I like these grey splatter laces at lacedupplaces. I just bought a pair. What do you all think? 
I threw elephant print laces in my infrared 3s, but I usually wouldn't lace swap on an OG colorway.  This looks good though.  Kinda makes me want to pick up a pair.

I wore mine for a month almost everyday and a few of the stitching on the left shoe around the toebox has started to loosen. The midsole paint around the heel on both shoes have already started to crack like a joke.

Just face the fact that JB remastered quality is still not on par with OG spec and just wear the shoes to the ground. Probably will never buy another pair ever again but I'm enjoying every minute of it wearing my WC4s.

What actually surprised me the most is that the shoes are very comfy when worn with thick old school vintage Jordan socks and not the newer Nike tech / jumpman advance socks.

Last edited:
I like. Link?
This is the direct link to the laces.

http://www.laceduplaces.com/collections/flat-laces/products/grey-splatter-laces

I threw elephant print laces in my infrared 3s, but I usually wouldn't lace swap on an OG colorway.  This looks good though.  Kinda makes me want to pick up a pair.
Yeah, I was hesitant at first. The laces looks very complimentary with the light grey splatter color. We'll see once I have it in hand. I'll be sure to post pictures once I have it in hand.

I haven't worn mine yet, but I can't wait to wear my pair considering I've been wanting these since forever. And these are my first pair of 4's I owned.

Well I got an order confirmation on a size 9.5. Even though I wear a 10.5... Also got a pending paypal confirmation for the same for some reason... If they dont cancel one or both hopefully I can find somewhere local to do a size swap. Anybody know any stores in the Atlanta area that will do size swaps??

Back
Top Bottom