Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Sole, you sure those are OG Fire Red 4's?

Having Been Only 5 or 6 In This Photo, It's Not 100% I Suppose But Those Definitely Look Like Youth Size Fire Reds To Me.. :nerd:

If You Look Close You Can Definitely See The Pull Tab On Back As Well

Last edited:
It was no question about that... I didn't even qoute his pic from the first look I could tell those were sky 4s from 89-90..
I can't believe this is still a discussion.. :lol:

Last edited:
It was no question about that... I didn't even qoute his pic from the fist look I could tell those were sky 4s from 89-90..
I can't believe this is still a discussion.. :lol:
Y'all were still rocking C size shoes when you were 7? I was rocking the Patent Leather Chicagos (retro with NA pls) in size 3 or 4 at that age lol.

Last edited:
Def Sky 4's

tumblr_mra0jrIKd81rq23c1o1_500.jpg

So how did the restock pairs from FNL come in for everybody? Happy with the quality?
lol my pair was actually messed there was a gap where the netting meets the leather.. It made it so much easier to unds them. Without that I might have not been able to do it. After one wear it looks to have evened out and it's hard for me to see when I'm wearing them since I tend to not be staring at the floor when walking or in social situations

Here's my two pairs.
 ​
My first and flawless Finish Line pair, I scored on the release date is on the left...
 ​
And my SUPER flawed Eastbay restock pair is on the right...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Here's the flaws on my Eastbay restock pair....
 ​
 ​
 ​
Blue pen lines, and marks on the outlines of both midsoles....
 ​
 ​
Different grains of leather on the top part of each shoe...
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Also, some weird cardboard piece, or something in the bottom left shoe corner.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Long story short, I don't really care about the flaws too much. I'm goin' to wear this pair anyways. However, I would like to know what can I use to get the blue pen marks off. Do y'all have any suggestions?
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Also....
 ​
I finally said F it, and went EXTRA hard, and copped my Air Jordan grails....
 ​
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
I cashed out, and paid a stack... But they're DS, and have been restored, so they're wearable. The only thing is that the white part of the midsole is yellowing, so it kinda throws the shoe off. It looks like I might have to repaint them.
 ​
 ​
Man the shape is SO F'in INCREDIBLE, I just don't see why Nike/JB can't go back to that OG, '99 shape. 
mean.gif
Anyways, I have the 2012's so should just keep these DS, and rock those? Or should I say F it, and bring these out? You thoughts NT?

Last edited:
Here's my two pairs.

My first and flawless Finish Line pair, I scored on the release date is on the left...

And my SUPER flawed Eastbay pair is on the right...

Here's the flaws on my Eastbay restock pair....

Blue pen lines, and marks on the outlines of both midsoles....

Different grains of leather on the top part of each shoe...

Also, some weird cardboard piece, or something in the bottom left shoe corner.

Long story short, I don't really care about the flaws too much. I'm goin' to wear this pair anyways. However, I would like to know what can I use to get the blue pen marks off. Do y'all have any suggestions?

Also....

I finally said F it, and when EXTRA hard, and copped my Air Jordan grails....

8)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I cashed out, and paid a stack... But they're DS, and have been restored, so they're wearable. The only thing is that the white part of the midsole is yellowing, so it kinda throws the shoe off. It looks like I might have to repaint them.

Man the shape is SO F'in INCREDIBLE, I just don't see why Nike/JB can't go back to that OG, '99 shape.  :smh: Anyways, I have the 2012's so should Iust keep these DS, and rock those? Or should I say F it, and bring these out? You thoughts NT?

Rep'D you go too hard foo... Rock your NA pair keep the jumpman pair on ice.. Don't beat your OGs either. Nice pickup

@MarzThaRealist

Hey man, your flawed Eastbay pair...you said the grain of leather is different
..does it feel drier to you versus that FNL pair? Like it needs some moisture?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom