Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

this "spring" weather has been trash for us east coasters
mean.gif
Truth here BigJ, Maryland weather is always so unpredictable. We had 85 degrees in march but it seems every weekend is Cold AF!!!!!

Celebrate with me Famo's it's my happy UNDS Day!!! [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

I unDS'd my pair the Saturday after release :rofl: Haven't had a chance to wear them again tho. New kicks get worn with the quickness, I can't help it, don't judge me :tongue:

Quote:​

Repped @Wide opeN
. Those are the first pics I've seen with jeans, where they actually look good on feet.
:pimp: Are you rockin' 501's?

@So Much Sole 23
, I don't know where you keep findin' this OG Flight heat, but MF'in REPPED G!!!

:nthat:  ​

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been patiently waiting to break my pair out tho and I rarely wear Jordan's these days. I think I've worn retro Jordans maybe 4 times over the last 2 years.

Really!? I've would've never guessed [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Any reason in particular!? So what are you wearing!?

@Marz thanks Bruh!!!

Lol, nah they're not 501's I wish they were. When it comes to clothes I'm all about "looking" like it cost a grip, but not actually paying a grip.

Thanks again though [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I've been patiently waiting to break my pair out tho and I rarely wear Jordan's these days. I think I've worn retro Jordans maybe 4 times over the last 2 years.

Really!? I've would've never guessed [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Any reason in particular!? So what are you wearing!?

Foams
Flightposites
Air maxes
Lebrons
Kyries
Kds

Stuff like that.

So I'm selling a pair of 2012 Cements on Craigslist and this kid hits me up asking about them because he was interested. He says he wears Sbs and needed to know about sizing. After that's settled he asks for pics he then sends me a pick of the heel saying my pair is fake. So of course the collector in my comes out and I defend my pair. I'm thinking it's because he sees the Nike air behind the tounge upside down, so I give him the history. Come to find out it's the jumpman on the back. I couldn't help but laugh. So I send him this pic of my triple up while wearing the 2012s I'm selling

View media item 1986901
It's sad that ppl completely don't know about previous retros or even worse don't do research. And he swears up and down my 2012s are fake since there's no Nike air lol he was cursing and everything smh

So I'm selling a pair of 2012 Cements on Craigslist and this kid hits me up asking about them because he was interested. He says he wears Sbs and needed to know about sizing. After that's settled he asks for pics he then sends me a pick of the heel saying my pair is fake. So of course the collector in my comes out and I defend my pair. I'm thinking it's because he sees the Nike air behind the tounge upside down, so I give him the history. Come to find out it's the jumpman on the back. I couldn't help but laugh. So I send him this pic of my triple up while wearing the 2012s I'm selling

View media item 1986901
It's sad that ppl completely don't know about previous retros or even worse don't do research. And he swears up and down my 2012s are fake since there's no Nike air lol he was cursing and everything smh

:rofl:

This just feels right to me and my 99 cements may they rest in piecesView media item 1988314
The funny bit with the 88's is that they had an NA tag, but used the jawdin outsole. Now the opposite is the case for the WC4's. Ironically for the 88's, there were a plethora of shoes then in-production that were using the Air Revolution outsole, including the Black Zebra Cement Air Revolutions that shared the same insoles as the 88's.

I unDS'd my pair the Saturday after release
roll.gif
Haven't had a chance to wear them again tho. New kicks get worn with the quickness, I can't help it, don't judge me
tongue.gif
Same here....I was in line for something and the guy behind me was like "wow you brought those out quick". Love wearing my shoes...they last longer. 

Dude was just trolling you. In my imo, if you didn't sell or unload these before these drop. Ain't nobody gonna be intrested in these. Well I take that back salvation army would take them

View media item 1986901

Last edited:
^^^ on IG I had mentioned "black cement". Dude tells me there is no such thing so I tell him to check my IG for pics. He says:

"Those aren't black cements, those are breds."

I gently reminded him that the bred nickname is new.

Back
Top Bottom