Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

​
I cringe every time I hear the term "Bred" @Paleface. It is the WORST nickname any item has ever gotten. I mean seriously, every time I'm on the computer and I hear it... I wanna do this...
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
2012 WC4's were the worst leather imo, I even tripled up back then got rid of of 2 pairs right away
I won't argue with that, very stiff shoe too. The only thing I liked was whatever paint they used. Worn mine a ton and they never cracked.

I'm still wearing my 2012s without any issues... lol.  All the restocks that happened for these wc4s with NA but still refused to buy.  Everyone else can enjoy them.

I'm still wearing my 2012s without any issues... lol.  All the restocks that happened for these wc4s with NA but still refused to buy.  Everyone else can enjoy them.

I ended up with 4 pairs of the 2012's and they hold up well because they are a hard shoe. The 2016's are much better and softer on the feet.

I ended up with 4 pairs of the 2012's and they hold up well because they are a hard shoe. The 2016's are much better and softer on the feet.
Haha dang.. i got 2 pairs myself but i'm not beating myself over it.  

I dont own the 2016 retro so i cant comment if they are softer but  most seem to agree to your point.  But if i know i'm gonna be doing a ton of walking that day, chances are I won't be rocking any jays to begin with.  

I haven't worn mine yet, the weather has been off lately. I need 3 days of warm/dry weather before I rock these hopefully that happens this weekend.

The funny bit with the 88's is that they had an NA tag, but used the jawdin outsole. Now the opposite is the case for the WC4's. Ironically for the 88's, there were a plethora of shoes then in-production that were using the Air Revolution outsole, including the Black Zebra Cement Air Revolutions that shared the same insoles as the 88's.
That was the primary reason I never bought the 88's.

Same with how they always get the insole graphics wrong even with the 2016 Jordans, but accurate on their standard Nike AIR retros. Nike is the biggest troll.

They could have also just make the air bag back into the old school cream color for OG colorway retros but they won't. On the Maroon 6 they did but then the Nike AIR logo at the back has the fake looking NIKE font. At least WC4 looks right.

Seems Nike loves to get at least one detail wrong on purpose, I thought only fake manufacturers do this lol!

Last edited:
That was the primary reason I never bought the 88's.

Same with how they always get the insole graphics wrong even with the 2016 Jordans, but accurate on their standard Nike AIR retros. Nike is the biggest troll.

They could have also just make the air bag back into the old school cream color for OG colorway retros but they won't. On the Maroon 6 they did but then the Nike AIR logo at the back has the fake looking NIKE font. At least WC4 looks right.

Seems Nike loves to get at least one detail wrong on purpose, I thought only fake manufacturers do this lol!
TBH I didn't care about the WC4 NA insole art or the 16-bit Maroon NA. Then again JB = Master Troll

Last edited:
These were my go to sneakers all through my London vacation, been a long time since I've worn the same sneakers more than 3 times in a week.

Well the insole graphics come off real quick for me usually with wear so I don't care either.
I swap them for some OG Jordan 11 insoles (the ones they used on basically every retro until 2001) with the nice and soft foam. I keep the OG insoles so it looks better when I give my kicks to a friend.

"VNDS totally not beat insole has jumpman"

Last edited:
When I wore these last week, the experience was better than I could imagine [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I can say rocking with the tag is out, mine came off two times [emoji]128563[/emoji]

2012 WC4's were the worst leather imo, I even tripled up back then got rid of of 2 pairs right away

Might have been thick hard leather but they were tanks. They took everything you threw at them my issue was the yellowing and net but cements are grails. I gladly picked up 2 pair to get the colorway. This time we got completely lucky hence my triple up

Last edited:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom