Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The weather is finally nice here in Connecticut. Broke mine out today. They are so comfortable. I thought my Oreo fours were the most comfortable until I put these on. Thank God I doubled up.

Reps To All Those Who Showed Love On The Fit From Last Page!
nthat.gif

Always A Pleasure Sharing This Passion With Other Like Minded Peeps!

On That Note, Had One More Original Flight Piece Come In For These This Week.... Gladly The Fit Was Good On This One
pimp.gif

Enjoy!
This fit is real clean. Props

When I wore these last week, the experience was better than I could imagine [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I can say rocking with the tag is out, mine came off two times [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Yeah if you do happen to rock with the tag, you gotta take pliers and pinch the 2 ends together to make a lock fit, but the only way you gonna get the tag back off is if you break it or use some other sort of slick technique.

How does it not annoy people that they have this heavy tag flopping around when they walk? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
 ​
@AirThompson, I don't have any issues with anyone on this forum. NO one. It's just few members, who criticize everything I do... No matter what I do, like I can't have an opinion. At the end of the day... this is just a message board, where we all come to voice our opinions.
 ​
Whether it's clothes, shoes, women, jewelry, sports & etc. I understand jokin' with each other, but when you constantly try to call someone out... Tryin' to start a keyboard fight, on some lame loser ish... It's just stupid, flat out.

Last edited:
question

these = 88 3s or far from

88s seem to be some sort of relic around these parts
About equal to the 88's IMO. I traded mine for a Tour Yellow 4, but you're right in the sense they're basically the old ghost of hypebeast's past when you can just tab swap or rock a 2011. Nobody's going out of their way to get 88's for what they're selling at.

Last edited:
88's weren't a massive GR

These are pretty comfortable. I haven't worn my columbias or oreos, but these are a lot better than those pleather IV cement grays.

question

these = 88 3s or far from

88s seem to be some sort of relic around these parts
About equal to the 88's IMO. I traded mine for a Tour Yellow 4, but you're right in the sense they're basically the old ghost off hypebeast's past when you can just tab swap or rock a 2011. Nobody's going out of their way to get 88's for what they're selling at.

In a year or 2 the 88s will be irrelevant. 88s will be what 09 euro true blues were to the 2011s. Only this time the new release will prob make the 88s look like 2012 fire red 4s quality compaired to the remastered pair plus the quantity they will release will be massive . Never forget 05 limited grapes compared to the recent release.

How does it not annoy people that they have this heavy tag flopping around when they walk? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
My first pair of 4s were 99 white cements and that tag was thin and light like the one I swapped the heavy tag from my 2016 pair with the one from my infrared air max 90s. But in my mind my 4s don't look right without it. It's the whole nostalgia of it all.

My first pair of 4s were 99 white cements and that tag was thin and light like the one I swapped the heavy tag from my 2016 pair with the one from my infrared air max 90s. But in my mind my 4s don't look right without it. It's the whole nostalgia of it all.
I get the nostalgia aspect and having the thin tag instead of the heavy 2016 one. I remember wearing my stealth 5s with the thin tag in HS, but it just looks tacky now. I believe the nostalgia stops at the tag and accessories only coming with the shoes, but not worn altogether. This is all personal opinion of course...

Leaving the tag on the shoe is like leaving the sticker on your fitted....tacky as hell.
Bruh, anytime I see someone doing either I think of the scene in coming to America when Eddie and Arsenio came out of the flea market :rofl: looking like fools with all the tags and buttons still on their gear

I grew up with people rocking the tags so it doesn't bother me, especially the light thin ones. NT hates everything tho :lol:

Wtbs, I leave my tags in the box.

In a year or 2 the 88s will be irrelevant. 88s will be what 09 euro true blues were to the 2011s. Only this time the new release will prob make the 88s look like 2012 fire red 4s quality compaired to the remastered pair plus the quantity they will release will be massive . Never forget 05 limited grapes compared to the recent release.
06 Grapes dunked on the 2013 TBH, they still used decent 02-06 synthetic leather. Agreed that 88's are about to be irrelevant.

Last edited:
06 Grapes dunked on the 2013 TBH, they still used decent 02-06 synthetic leather. Agreed that 88's are about to be irrelevant.

Idk man the two pairs I owned and the pairs I restored for ppl had a huge paint chipping issue not to mention a real bad creasing issue and I know pairs crease but those where one of those pairs I didn't want to wear due to how different they looked with each wear. You have to be one of the lucky ones man, they were hard to come across back in the day especially a fresh pair.

Idk man the two pairs I owned and the pairs I restored for ppl had a huge paint chipping issue not to mention a real bad creasing issue and I know pairs crease but those where one of those pairs I didn't want to wear due to how different they looked with each wear. You have to be one of the lucky ones man, they were hard to come across back in the day especially a fresh pair.
2013's while they stayed uncreased longer, had equally bad paint issues. The weird thing with the 06's is that they creased closer to the tongue, while all other 5's crease further up. But that was a non-issue for me. I've had all three Grapes, but the 06 was actually the most comfortable of the lot (2013 and OG's have a similar feeling oddly enough) with the same feel as the the 2000 5's.

Last edited:
That's a good question, I have a drawer full of hang tags. Sometimes I might place one on my Jordan jacket zipper, or my gym bag. But leaving it on the shoe is a no no for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom