Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Black/red 12s are the release of the year for me. The Nike air didn't mean poo poo for me to be honest.
That said, this was definitely a top release for me.

Hopefully the flu games are up to par, might be a pass for me although I only have the ashy suede version.

I missed on the original drop of these shoes but my buddy was able to snag me a pair on a random restock. Love these shoes. Wouldn't mind hitting another random restock but that will just have to wait....don't think I wanna pay resell quite yet....

View media item 2006011
View media item 2006012
Release of the year for me also. I just cant stop wearing them...all this wear and just starting to break them in.

It's like with these I'm learning the joy of wearing sneakers all over again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everytime I see them there's a calm/giddiness that takes me back to 6th grade 89.

These were the first J's that made me say "wow"...

I'm wearing myself out talking about them [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I missed on the original drop of these shoes but my buddy was able to snag me a pair on a random restock. Love these shoes. Wouldn't mind hitting another random restock but that will just have to wait....don't think I wanna pay resell quite yet....
If I had the chance to grab a third pair close to retail I'd be on it.

View media item 2006011
View media item 2006012
Release of the year for me also. I just cant stop wearing them...all this wear and just starting to break them in.

It's like with these I'm learning the joy of wearing sneakers all over again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everytime I see them there's a calm/giddiness that takes me back to 6th grade 89.

These were the first J's that made me say "wow"...

I'm wearing myself out talking about them [emoji]128514[/emoji]
:lol: I remember seeing them in 89 on 1 person who had traveled to the US and wanting them so bad, then seeing them in Do The Right Thing. We didn't get them in 99 but I moved to the US and thought my time had come in 2012.. I refreshed like a beast that day but missed, probably the saltiess I've ever felt missing out on a shoe.

27 years before I actually could own a pair.

Last edited:
:lol: I remember seeing them in 89 on 1 person who had traveled to the US and wanting them so bad, then seeing them in Do The Right Thing. We didn't get them in 99 but I moved to the US and thought my time had come in 2012.. I refreshed like a beast that day but missed, probably the saltiess I've ever felt missing out on a shoe.

27 years before I actually could own a pair.

Man that's a crazy story. Glad you got them Fam.

No cuz I don't dress up in Jordan gear from head to toe.
Damn, I'm 38 and all the Jordan/Nike Air gear I've acquired through the years makes me a hypebeast when I wear my shoes with it. With That thinking I better get me a pair of adidas with my Jordan outfit or vice versa so people don't get the wrong idea. Lol

No cuz I don't dress up in Jordan gear from head to toe.
Damn, I'm 38 and all the Jordan/Nike Air gear I've acquired through the years makes me a hypebeast when I wear my shoes with it. With That thinking I better get me a pair of adidas with my Jordan outfit or vice versa so people don't get the wrong idea. Lol
it doesn't but there's a line

Someone needs to post that old dude wearing all that legend blue gear

Grape pic is classic lol

Never noticed but does the bottom row still got the tags attached? Whole new dimension of swag drip

Starting to see so many of these at my school. I swear these have been popular at morehouse since 2012. Haven't worn mine yet.

I thought I'd see more 12s but i think high schoolers bought those up

Ayyyyyyyeeee

View media item 2006237
I raise you lol

There's clearly a line between highlighting your kicks with some fresh gear and all out bafoonery.

This pic obviously being the latter. With that said, I'm not trying to give JB ALL my money, I mean the kicks is already pricey enough.

That's why for me, it's about looking like it cost a guap, but not actually paying a guap. Don't get me wrong I like my Ralph Lauren/Nautica Polo as much as the next man but I can't sustain rocking $400 outfits from head to toe everyday. And if you can salute!!!

One thing when you see me though and I've given it just a lil thought... "I bet I be fresh from head to toe" [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

There's clearly a line between highlighting your kicks with some fresh gear and all out bafoonery.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
He said bafoonery

Last edited:
Depending on how much I like the gear they make to complement a Jordan drop, I've bought shirts and shorts that go matchy matchy with a pair of shoes.
Oreo 4s I got shirts and shorts
Chicago 10s I got some shirts
Infrared 6s, matching shorts and shirts
It depends. For WC 4s, I didn't like any of the gear.
I try to limit myself to 2 items, because if I go Jordan brand from head to toe I feel like people judge me lol.

Back
Top Bottom