Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nonsense. I've sold lots of stuff on eBay with a no return policy and I have 100% feedback. My pics and descriptions are thorough. If you want it, buy it. If not, don't. Ain't got time for return nonsense and ain't nobody ever wanted to.

It's all dandy until you get that paypal dispute/claim.

been selling for several years and never had an issue. I dot my i's and cross my t's. EBay and PayPal work fine if you're not a dummy.

Doesn't matter how long you been selling or how smart you are. If a buyer opens a claim, paypal almost always sides with them. A lot of idiot buyer open claims and may lose, but scammers will win majority of the time.

Doesn't matter how long you been selling or how smart you are. If a buyer opens a claim, paypal almost always sides with them. A lot of idiot buyer open claims and may lose, but scammers will win majority of the time.
wrong. I've had people try to scam me numerous times. Never lost a dime. In fact i've taken a scammers $$$ before. If you do everything by the book you can't lose. I'm done here, already past my weekly NT quota...

wrong. I've had people try to scam me numerous times. Never lost a dime. In fact i've taken a scammers $$$ before. If you do everything by the book you can't lose. I'm done here, already past my weekly NT quota...

But earlier you said you've never had a problem, someone trying to scam you is a problem.

been selling for several years and never had an issue. I dot my i's and cross my t's. EBay and PayPal work fine if you're not a dummy.

Last edited:
all I would have to do is show them pics of some fakes and send them back. keep the legit and get my money back

Yea, but some people don't want to accept advice.
Majority of sneaker heads think they know it all to be honest, doesn't take much knowledge to put on a pair of shoes you like and enjoy life :lol:

Resellers swear up and down they've been to the Harvard University equivalent for sneakers.

Last edited:
all I would have to do is show them pics of some fakes and send them back. keep the legit and get my money back

Yea, but some people don't want to accept advice.
Majority of sneaker heads think they know it all to be honest, doesn't take much knowledge to put on a pair of shoes you like and enjoy life :lol:

Resellers swear up and down they've been to the Harvard University equivalent for sneakers.

not all resellers. only people that think they are above what can happen.

I haven't worn these, my FB 12s, Master 12s, or my DFA 4s out of the house yet. Not by choice though - I work in an office and was on military orders for a while there. Boots and dress shoes. Not bragging (trust me, I wish I could break my J's out more often), just saying that's my grind and reason why my kicks are still crispy clean. 

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji] I'll add you to the list of those I honor when I rock these for the 2nd time tomorrow [emoji]128526[/emoji].

REPPED!!!

Last edited:
The head turning is still real on these. Went to the mall with my girl last week to go shopping for my bday, and thought dude in Champs was checking out my lady until I kept seeing him look down at my feet. Then today I see a dude at my job wearing them, and I still broke my neck looking at them, even though I have the damn shoe.

Back
Top Bottom