Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

laugh.gif
...looks like we found one of the old heads that paid resell to feel like a kid again

^ these guys missed out. I was only 8-12 years old when MJ was in his prime. Grade 9/10 for the Wizards return. Even still, Jordan made me love basketball, as did Damon Stoudamire, I'm from Toronto. But yea some overused, hardly funny meme shouldn't overshadow how amazing MJ was.

Same with me. I was born in '85 so every its really easy for me to remember what year each Jordan came out haha. At the time I hated MJ because he just destroyed the Knicks.

Lmao straight up. Game over Lil Flip style. Lmao kid prob dont even get that reference. This aint worth anymore of my time. My point is made.
michael jordan doesn't care about this stuff as much as you do.....what kind of man are you to get up in arms over another mans sneaker?...even worse is that you are hurt, confused or just dont get that folks dont need or care about history when it comes to sneakers...some just like the look and buy it or know some joker that they can sell to at a premium......im just being honest....dont be upset unless you are the joker paying premium to say jordan played in these and just realized it 

Every kid isn't the same. I'm 18. I don't think I've ever watched a live MJ game. I'm a basketball fan and I know who Michael Jordan is. He's one of the greatest hoopers to grace the hardwood. Can't believe people think of that meme when they think of Jordan. I like the shoes because the stories behind some of em and some of em just look great. As far as NA WC4s go, I've been wanting a pair since I saw the prototypes that buggin out wore in DTRT.

Also at this point, retail for a pair of these is a steal. Don't play yourself.

Last edited:
Every kid isn't the same. I'm 18. I don't think I've ever watched a live MJ game. I'm a basketball fan and I know who Michael Jordan is. He's one of the greatest hoopers to grace the hardwood. Can't believe people think of that meme when they think of Jordan. I like the shoes because the stories behind some of em and some of em just look great. As far as NA WC4s go, I've been wanting a pair since I saw the prototypes that buggin out wore in DTRT.

Also at this point, retail for a pair of these is a steal. Don't play yourself.

Yep. Retail for these is the cheapest these will ever be and have been since people bought them for $100 back in '99. Honestly I would've been ready to pay $400 for them if I wouldn't have been able to cop. Same for the black cement IVs. Obviously the market changed.

Same with me. I was born in '85 so every its really easy for me to remember what year each Jordan came out haha. At the time I hated MJ because he just destroyed the Knicks.
Haha he did destroy the Knicks.  I grew up watching MJ do this over and over but still always a fan of MJ.  

Lmao straight up. Game over Lil Flip style. Lmao kid prob dont even get that reference. This aint worth anymore of my time. My point is made.
michael jordan doesn't care about this stuff as much as you do.....what kind of man are you to get up in arms over another mans sneaker?...even worse is that you are hurt, confused or just dont get that folks dont need or care about history when it comes to sneakers...some just like the look and buy it or know some joker that they can sell to at a premium......im just being honest....dont be upset unless you are the joker paying premium to say jordan played in these and just realized it 

LMAO! "Up in arms"!,"Hurt". This kid has gotta be trollin me lol! Honestly i really dont give a ****. Im just laughin at you dumbass kids who dont even know why youre even buyin the fckin shoes, and at what a joke this whole forum and sneaker game has become. Its like a parody pf itself at this point lmao. But BREATH kid it seems like YOU are the one who is all upset about me laughin at ur dumb ***** and keeps writing these ignorant *** long winded posts! I honestly couldn't care less at the end of the day. And for the record I have NEVER paid above retail for a pair of kicks. Lol now kick rocks kid im finished wasting any time on you. Besides you do a plenty good job of makin my point for me lol.

LMAO! "Up in arms"!,"Hurt". This kid has gotta be trollin me lol! Honestly i really dont give a ****. Im just laughin at you dumbass kids who dont even know why youre even buyin the fckin shoes, and at what a joke this whole forum and sneaker game has become. Its like a parody pf itself at this point lmao. But BREATH kid it seems like YOU are the one who is all upset about me laughin at ur dumb ***** and keeps writing these ignorant *** long winded posts! I honestly couldn't care less at the end of the day. And for the record I have NEVER paid above retail for a pair of kicks. Lol now kick rocks kid im finished wasting any time on you. Besides you do a plenty good job of makin my point for me lol.
damn you must be in your 40s or 50s if im a kid........which makes you crying about a "sneaker game" so funny....it dont matter why someone buys, just know that a stupid story or history lesson doesn't dictate everyones purchases.

but i can tell by your comments that you are one of those sneaker collectors that think people really care that much about who wore what and why...so i understand your nerdy point of view....you one of them cats that cant wait to drop some jordan knowledge and gets all mad when no one cares and tells you to move on. 
laugh.gif

It's irrational and illogical to think or even expect younger people to care about mj like people did 20 years ago. Mj may be the goat, but it modern pop culture, his influence is limited to his sneakers which is a direct contrast to the 90s when he was a sports super star on cereal boxes, commercials, magazines, etc. Let the youngins do whatever they want and so trying to make someone care about your age because it's not working and it's just plain silly

Last edited:
It's irrational and illogical to think or even expect younger people to care about mj like people did 20 years ago. Mj may be the goat, but it modern pop culture, his influence is limited to his sneakers which is a direct contrast to the 90s when he was a sports super star on cereal boxes, commercials, magazines, etc. Let the youngins do whatever they want and so trying to make someone care about your age because it's not working and it's just plain silly

That's just an excuse. I didn't grow up with Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig but I respected what they did for the game of baseball. I learned about them and understood their impact on people and the sport. Bottom line, it's just a selfish generation that's all about themselves. Trying to look cool, making money, but they have nothing else. No substance, no values, no morals. Eventually that will catch up to them. I don't want to say all of them, but I've witnessed a lot.

Exactly. This is why this forum and Jordan Brand are simultaneously goin downhill. These kids dont even respect or know about MJ or his shoes. The only reason most of em even like or want J's at all is cause they saw their favorite rapper wearin em on IG or talkin about em in some wack *** barely intelligible rap...
Hahahaha.

I grew up in Chicago, we all know about him and what he did. I couldn't care less about hoopers 90% of the time, I just like Tinker's shoes. Do I care about what he did to the game? no Do I care about the shoes Nike was pushing out, yes.

That's because kids today are tools. They have no respect or morals anymore.
Damn right, raised by the internet, live by the internet, and will die by the internet.

Last edited:
To look at Michael Jordan as only a meme just shows the ignorance of people. This guy knew the history of the sport and gave it his all in every game. He didn't sit out games like these jokers of today. You actually got your money's worth with this guy. He had the drive to tear his rivals hearts out. That's why his shoes were so popular and continue to sell in massive numbers. He could talk the talk and walk the walk. He isn't just some meme...well, I guess to some idiot kids he is. So be it. Just shows their dumbness.

Hahahaha.

I grew up in Chicago, we all know about him and what he did. I couldn't care less about hoopers 90% of the time, I just like Tinker's shoes.
no....you must know the history and pass the jordan test to be worthy to wear them....they wont have it any other way.

We are the minority who shop based off the look of sneakers.

everyone should know he is more than a meme but for todays generation he is a meme and dude with the awful jeans whose sneakers were most likely pushed on them from birth because their parents knew and liked him and believe that js make you look cool since they were considered cool when their parents had a pair.

100% just my opinion, but?

I feel like a % of older heads think, regarding younger heads on J's, that if you DGAF about Jordan AND aren't from the era that birthed this monster, why do you care rn? They feel if you've no connection AND no Effs given, then you HAVE to be 'a bad guy', so to speak.

They also are often times, whether consciously or subconsciously, attaching the Wild Wild West that copping kicks has become to their view of whomever. Especially where flexing is concerned.

So, people get upset. Just kind of is what it is.

There's an argument to be made by younger heads too. I try not to use age as a barometer of much. Just me. You can be young and 'beyond your years', just as easily as you can be aged and 'immature'. Blah. JS.

I'm from the school of:
Like what you like.
Do you.
Look in the mirror before out the window.
Stand by your beliefs, but realize NO ONE has to GAF. And, be GOOD w/that.

If I HADN'T been around to see Jordan do what he did, I'd probably be on all runners. Love Air Max. But, I DID see. So, I still like the kicks. I'm not a fan of how much harder it is to cop than it was years back, but TBH it's w/e. Things change. Adapt and overcome. Control is such an illusion in most cases anyway. None of us can force anyone else to 'be nice', or 'care' at the end of the day. We're better off cracking jokes than fighting. Blah.

Back
Top Bottom