Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Can I find these at a lower price than retail? Or should I just pull the plug with this local seller for retail, no tax? :nerd:

Please tell me this dude trollin... I mean i realize the Jordan resell game is essentially totally dead at this point but cone on these kids aint even properly respecting the greatness of this shoe! Smh but throw out ANY bogus colorway 12's right now or ANY random trash Kanye endorsed roshe rip offs that look like my grandma knitted em, and these kids want like $2k!! LMAO What part of the game is that!?!

Put some respeck on dey name!!

View media item 2053518Wore my oreos with levis 511. Good tapered fit and easy to wear with jays.

No offense bro but am i the only one who HATES this "one tongue out, other covered or mostly covered, tryin to act like im too cool to care and just ACCIDENTALLY let that one tongue slip out" look?? I mean just commit to SOMETHIN my dude and quit bein afraid to look like you care enough to go tongue out. Just commit one way or the other. Personally most J's im goin tongue out with a nice slim/tapered pair of jeans. Especially 4's, 5's, etc.. It's ok to commit and show u actually give af lol...

Can I find these at a lower price than retail? Or should I just pull the plug with this local seller for retail, no tax? :nerd:

Please tell me this dude trollin... I mean i realize the Jordan resell game is essentially totally dead at this point but cone on these kids aint even properly respecting the greatness of this shoe! Smh but throw out ANY bogus colorway 12's right now or ANY random trash Kanye endorsed roshe rip offs that look like my grandma knitted em, and these kids want like $2k!! LMAO What part of the game is that!?!

The hell you talking about, man? I simply asked a question, hell you talking about Kanye this and Kanye that. Shut up. I'm tryna get a deal like the next man.

looks like you are mad that peop;e dont want what you like.....who cares why someone else buys or doesn't buy something....just buy what you like and move on.

What 12s have been trash so far? even gs have been nice

If anyone is from Canada, size 10, and needs an oop, hit up my inbox.

(don't mind US, but currency exchange + shipping might not be worth it for you)

The hell you talking about, man? I simply asked a question, hell you talking about Kanye this and Kanye that. Shut up. I'm tryna get a deal like the next man.
Just the fact that you would even ASK if you should "pull the trigger" on a ds pair of NA WC4'S, or even think that u could get them for less than retail, is laughable to me. No doubt everybody wants a deal but come on bro certain shoes in the Jordan lineage reserve a certain placevof respect in the shoe game historically. And the White Cement 4's ESPECIALLY with the NA are TOP 5 in that lineage period. But it just seems the younger generation has no respect or even knowledge of the lineage or history of this shoe and its deserved place in the Jordan lineup. Smh but hey maybe im just an "old head" at 32 lol and these are actually not even worth retail, nor as valuable as basically ANY Jordan 12 colorway nike can puke out, or ANY shoe Kanye West puts on his feet!... Lmao the game is ****** up. Just my opinion. But don't get me wrong im not complainin about kids sleepin on these so i could triple up for retail! Hope they do the same on the Bred 1's and Black Metallic NA 5's!!

Last edited:
Kids these days just want to buy Jordan's because they want look cool on the Internet. In my day we bought Jordan's because we wanted to wear the same shoes as one of the greatest athletes of all time.
Those days have long past.

They're cool shoes, but I'll think crying MJ before GOAT.

^ these guys missed out. I was only 8-12 years old when MJ was in his prime. Grade 9/10 for the Wizards return. Even still, Jordan made me love basketball, as did Damon Stoudamire, I'm from Toronto. But yea some overused, hardly funny meme shouldn't overshadow how amazing MJ was.

Last edited:
damn....im old and im cringing at these old man comments.....if you old you liked them because of jordan.....if you young you like the look....simple as that....you cant make someone care about mj, get over it

damn....im old and im cringing at these old man comments.....if you old you liked them because of jordan.....if you young you like the look....simple as that....you cant make someone care about mj, get over it

You are making us old folk look bad with your terrible grammar.

Wow.

I thought I seen it all on this site and then I come across this.

Yikes.

Anyway, hopping to find a 8/8.5 sometime before my bday next month. Whats going rate on them? less than 300?

Wow.

I thought I seen it all on this site and then I come across this.

Yikes.

Anyway, hopping to find a 8/8.5 sometime before my bday next month. Whats going rate on them? less than 300?

Exactly. This is why this forum and Jordan Brand are simultaneously goin downhill. These kids dont even respect or know about MJ or his shoes. The only reason most of em even like or want J's at all is cause they saw their favorite rapper wearin em on IG or talkin about em in some wack *** barely intelligible rap...

so let me get this straight.....kids only want js because of rap......what about the kids that know they can make a buck off of grown ups who still living in the past.

Back
Top Bottom