Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What's the stuff you using?

For my 4s I dampened the toebox used some Jason markk and stuffed em to the shape I wanted. Came out pretty damn good IMO. I've washed the entire shoe before and that works well for reshaping but it's not necessary unless they're hella beat.

Last edited:
Big Ponies are always a must especially for the summer [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

roll.gif
silent bob? lol are these shorts? or pants 

Can I find these at a lower price than retail? Or should I just pull the plug with this local seller for retail, no tax? :nerd:

Copped off GOAT. 260. Had to. I wasn't able to RD without the funds. I look forward to when they arrive!

Can I find these at a lower price than retail? Or should I just pull the plug with this local seller for retail, no tax? :nerd:

Please tell me this dude trollin... I mean i realize the Jordan resell game is essentially totally dead at this point but cone on these kids aint even properly respecting the greatness of this shoe! Smh but throw out ANY bogus colorway 12's right now or ANY random trash Kanye endorsed roshe rip offs that look like my grandma knitted em, and these kids want like $2k!! LMAO What part of the game is that!?!

Back
Top Bottom