Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They took the page down...

mean.gif

Black laces in fire red 4s

Black laces in fire red 5s

Grey laces in fire red 3s

Black laces in carmine 6s

All look better than the stock whites

Black laces look alright in white/cement 4s but I prefer whites. Until they get beat. Then you can hit em with a toothbrush and throw some blacks in and freshen them up a little.

Black laces in fire red 4s

Black laces in fire red 5s

Grey laces in fire red 3s

Black laces in carmine 6s

All look better than the stock whites

Black laces look alright in white/cement 4s but I prefer whites. Until they get beat. Then you can hit em with a toothbrush and throw some blacks in and freshen them up a little.
you left out "in my opinion"

Anyone else having this problem?  Both shoes click; not squeak, but click under the balls of the foot.  It only starts after wearing them for a couple of hours, as if warming up causes the symptom to surface.  I want to take the insole out and walk without it to verify that it's related to the insole (not properly glued down?) vs. an air bag issue.  However, it's soooo glued down, that I'm hesitant to rip it out.  Has anyone removed the insole and put it back in without issue, or does it need to be re-glued down?  

Anyone else having this problem?  Both shoes click; not squeak, but click under the balls of the foot.  It only starts after wearing them for a couple of hours, as if warming up causes the symptom to surface.  I want to take the insole out and walk without it to verify that it's related to the insole (not properly glued down?) vs. an air bag issue.  However, it's soooo glued down, that I'm hesitant to rip it out.  Has anyone removed the insole and put it back in without issue, or does it need to be re-glued down?  
I have this on my 13s. It's weird. I tried everything to try and fix it but it's probably something like the zoom bag not being glued down all the way. 

Does anyone even care about the 2012 WC's? No one is really interested in buying my DS pair lol

Does anyone even care about the 2012 WC's? No one is really interested in buying my DS pair lol
I sold mine long ago. They were not DS but they went for a decent price.  I figured I'd get something for them instead of just letting sit in my closet.  BUT that was before the NA joints came out.

I sold mine long ago. They were not DS but they went for a decent price.  I figured I'd get something for them instead of just letting sit in my closet.  BUT that was before the NA joints came out.

Lol should've sold my pair before the NA released, I hope Jordan's increase in value again otherwise I feel all my shoes are losing value

2012's value decreased so much nobody really cares for them anymore.  The comfort and quality on those are terrible compared to the 2016's.  I sold my 2012 pair for way below market value but i'm glad i got something for them at least.  

Yo so these are the 2012s? Can't find where it says what model this is in the email. If so than I'll pass. Wanted to double up on the 2016 NA cause they are far superior in every way

Yo so these are the 2012s? Can't find where it says what model this is in the email. If so than I'll pass. Wanted to double up on the 2016 NA cause they are far superior in every way
The image in the email they sent me shows NA on the back.

Back
Top Bottom