Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

^^Break em out..

2016 WC4s = Most comfortable pair of 4s Ive ever wore.
DFA-4s are on point with quality & comfort as well..

Last edited:
^^Break em out..

2016 WC4s = Most comfortable pair of 4s Ive ever wore.
DFA-4s are on point with quality & comfort as well..
Agreed!  My Oreos look awesome, but are not nearly as comfortable.  And despite what people say, the leather isn't soft despite how great it looks visually.

When I first unds my pair at a reggae festival exactly 1 year ago they was comfy as hell. Did plenty of walking in them and I was surprised at the comfort.

Then I wore them for a second time last October at the Saint Pablo concert (I think I was the only one wearing J's in whole damn arena lmao) and man my heels were klilling me for some reason. We was standing the whole time though.

Haven't worn em since cause it's been a unusual wet winter here in SoCal but they'll be in my rotation come summer time.

But hands down my favorite pair from the whole JB remastered process!

When I first unds my pair at a reggae festival exactly 1 year ago they was comfy as hell. Did plenty of walking in them and I was surprised at the comfort.

Then I wore them for a second time last October at the Saint Pablo concert (I think I was the only one wearing J's in whole damn arena lmao) and man my heels were klilling me for some reason. We was standing the whole time though.

Haven't worn em since cause it's been a unusual wet winter here in SoCal but they'll be in my rotation come summer time.

But hands down my favorite pair from the whole JB remastered process!
Yea these are my favorite too

Retail was $220. After tax / shipping / tax / selling fees, $300 isn't that far off.

True but they were easy to find near retail for a period.

Probably still can just gotta use social media/ebay or whatever

Last edited:
I agree but it's been nearly a year now. Restocks seem to be far a few now.

Yea I know the timing is right. I just wasn't following them really so didn't realize they crept up like they did :lol:

I'm just saying I don't even think it's "crept up."

I paid $242 for my pair from Nike.
If I sold to person X on eBay for $300, I get $270 after eBay fees. Subtract shipping and PayPal fees and I just break even.
I'm just thinking you won't find a ton below $300 of a seller isn't looking to lose money.

I'm just glad these made 99's on eBay a little easier to purchase. I'm all about the sole swap to get that true 4 shape that the older ones have. 

Yea I know the timing is right. I just wasn't following them really so didn't realize they crept up like they did :lol:

If I sold to person X on eBay for $300, I get $270 after eBay fees. Subtract shipping and PayPal fees and I just break even.
I'm just thinking you won't find a ton below $300 of a seller isn't looking to lose money.
that's why he should try messaging them for PayPal

How much does that service usually cost?
Not too sure because I do it myself and I have never had someone approach me for a swap.

Really depends if you hit up a well known restorer. They can charge a couple hundred but if you know a local guy who does great work then you can have it done for less.

Last edited:

that's why he should try messaging them for PayPal

You don't got the answers sway.
eBay has been known to send warning messages.
View media item 2364408

Since we're on the eBay topic, how do I go about someone using my pictures for their listing? Dude has the same username as my NT :smh: dude is smart for using the same username as me so he can easily rip my pics as his :x

Back
Top Bottom