Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm surprised out of anyone you're asking that.
Here's a GIF
looking for a friend

Yeah i'm surprised i'm asking myself 
laugh.gif

Just checked mine. Still pristine other than sock balls. Even still has the blue hue and new glue smell
pimp.gif
 Probably worn them 3 or 4 times since release and kept them stored in the closet

Did the netting yellow at all?

Just checked mine. Still pristine other than sock balls. Even still has the blue hue and new glue smell :pimp:  Probably worn them 3 or 4 times since release and kept them stored in the closet

Nah all 3 of my pairs are like kdslittlebro said.. pristine no yellow netting what so ever with still that blue hue. 2 pairs are DS and this one I wore for a day walking around Miami. Took them home and barely any creases. They def holding up like tanks. Now I just need to get triples of 88 cement 3s and that takes care of my fixation for white 3's and 4's

Thought I finally got a DS pair off of StockX but they just sent me an email that they didn't pass the verification process. Wasn't expecting that but I suppose it's why I bought there and not eBay.

Having multiple pairs of these V's and VI's is not a good idea.. after about 6-8 years of keeping them DS.. they approach crumble territory.

Thought I finally got a DS pair off of StockX but they just sent me an email that they didn't pass the verification process. Wasn't expecting that but I suppose it's why I bought there and not eBay.

One of the reasons I believe their site is legit, I have gotten the same email twice regarding not passing.

Looks good, biggest flaw that good fakes have is that the N and I are too widely spaced, easy spot. but theres a whole L/C place on here, i'd use that next time.

Last edited:
do these slip on wet floors?

got a new job at a restaurant and would love to beat my pair up at work

I Couldn't find a official 4's thread so heres's a off topic question you guys think some DS 2012 Bred 4's are wearable? 

A homie just offered them to me for a good price, I don't want to put them on and they crumble after a few steps lol

Back
Top Bottom